Spy × Reader

First time writing spy,lets see how this turns out
Warnings(?): Kinda sad but not a vent
*
*
*
I turn a few times in bed,I couldn't sleep at all. I have been trying to fall back to sleep for the past hour. I groan and put my head in my pillow,I only got an hour of sleep and it seems like I won't be falling back to sleep anytime soon. I haven't been sleeping well recently and I think it's because I haven't been able to be with my spy at night due to him shutting me away but all I know for sure is that it's super irritating,I'm supposed to have a good night sleep or at least enough engery for work but I barely have that now,I barely even have motiovation to do anything anymore. I give up and sit up. I get out of bed and creep through the dim,silent halls of the base. I creep my way to Spy's smoking room hoping that he will be awake. I carefully knock on the door. I hear shuffling inside and the door opens. "Y/N? What are you doing up at this hour?" I shake my head "I couldn't sleep. . ." He holds open the door for me and I walk in,he shuts the door behind himself and he walks over and pours two cups of expensive looking red wine. He hands me a cup and I smile softly at him as I take a sip. He closes the wine and takes a sip of his own. "You look like you have something on your mind." I sigh and nod "I've just been worried about you,you haven't been coming to bed at night and you've just seemed so tired lately. . ." His eyes widen at my comment not expecting my worries and problems to be about him. I look into the blood red liquid and sigh as I finish it off,setting the empty glass down on the bar. "I just want you to stop shutting me out. . .I'm worried about you." He puts his drink down and pulls me into his embrace. "Mon amour. . ." He is at a loss for words. I look up at him and carefully take my hands up to the sides of his face. "Please. . .stop hiding everything from me. . ." I say this with a little cry as I lay my fore head against his chest,making sure not to get any tears on his suit knowing how much they cost. His grip on me tightens and he sighs "I don't want you to be hurt." I shake my head "I'm a mercenary I'm going to get hurt there is nothing we can do about it." He notices the rage in my voice. He sighs knowing he can't keep doing this anymore and he picks me up bridal style and sits on the single chair in front of the dying fire with me on his lap. He removes his balaclava and I see his engery drained face. "I just don't want the enemies to find you,and if they find out we're together they could hurt you." I give him a soft smile and I sit up a bit and run my fingers through his untidy hair. "I know even if someone finds me you'll save me." He chuckles and peppers my face in kisses. "You are very brave mon amour." I nuzzle my head against his neck. "I won't shut you away anymore." I smile against his neck and he kisses the top of my head.
*
*
*
A/N: I love spy so much omg-
Word Count: 609