Chapter 14

Hey guys !!!
Thankyou everyone who have nominated the book in "rainbow awards 2020 " . Those who havent done no problem .Voting will too start soon dont forget to vote too ..

I know I am bit late but I am too busy with studies now days . I am trying my best to update and I hope you really support me .

Vote comment . Silent readers nothing will happen if you vote .
It is harmless and it make me happy .

This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend JyotiAnand9

And my sissy AkshaKala wattpad and just like krishi and keerti we too share this special bond . She totally act as my bossy elder sissy but I love you .

Hope you guys enjoy fully .

Next update after few days

Naksh was sitting on the waiting chair outside the ICU room where krishi was still unconscious.  Doctors were assuring him that she is fine but you know until and unless you see your child fit and fine your heart and mind dont come at peace. 

This is what known as parents love and concern . Children may say you dont care about me papa, my feeling, what we actually do in this age but you know, what you will yourself come to know when you will become parents . A sense of responsibility , a strict but a lot of love nature towards your offspring .

Someone just truly said "a father's love and goodness is just like mountains while a mother love is deeper than sea " . No parents in this whole daam whole would like to see there children suffering and it ache there heart too . Same was with naksh today.  His heart was going through the same pain while watching his daughter who was surrounding with different machines and getting injections .

He sat outside the emergency room waiting for his daughter to wake up who is unconscious since afternoon . He put his head on on headrest of wall and closed his eyes.

"Duggu " naksh opened his eyes listening his mother voice who was sitting with coffee in her hand . He took the coffee from her put his head on her shoulder.

"Dont worry our krishi is fighter she will good soon " akshara said from breaking inside but it is important for her to remain strong for his son . She knew he is very sensitive when it comes to his daughter.  His son needs support and she have to be for him .

The doctors were still observing her and doing some test . Soon the door opened and doctor came out .

" how is she now ?? Is she fine " naksh said impatiently while akshara holds his hand

"She is okay for now and I think it just exhaustion and mental stress . She is unconscious and its very important for her to awake then she will be out of danger ." Doctor said and naksh nodded

" Please call her mumma . She is continuously taking her mumma name . Please call her . I think she will get better once she is here . Why she isnt here ..doesnt she care about her child " the doctor said and naksh looked at him.

Akshara and naitik looked at each other not knowing what to say . Naksh didnt said anything but just nodded.

" I will call her right now " naksh said and doctor nodded leaving them .

Naksh sat on the waiting chair again and holded his head in his hands. He picked his phone out and connected the call .

Akshara and naitik were clueless .

" ved go to Mr manish goneka house and ask keerti to come here. Krishi needs her  and doctor have said to bring her here ....yaa she is absolutely fine but she is calling keerti . Be fast " naksh said while akshara and naitik looked at him shocked .