8

After a few more days, I no longer needed Pierce's support to walk. As stupid as this sounds, I needed to ask someone about my age.

"..Cohen, how old are you?"

"..I'm 16.." He hesitated to answer with a bitter look on his face. I'M SORRY!

I knew that Cohen is younger than Credence by a year. Which makes me 17 years old. Guess the game hasn't officially started yet huh..

"Um, don't we have school?"

"Because of your accident, our parents made you take a month long absence"

"So.. you're going to school..?"

"No, I took a month long absence too"

"Why?"

Cohen didn't answer as he gestured me to eat more. I nodded slowly before picking up the spoon and eating again. These past few days, I have been eating in my own bedroom with Cohen always accompanying by me.

"I have recovered fully though, when can I go to school?"

"Young master is allowed to go to school whenever he feels like it's time" Pierce suddenly chimes in, as he came into the room without me noticing.

"Young master Cohen, father is requesting your presence in the living room, he isn't too happy about you skipping classes without informing the school"

I turned my head towards Cohen in concern. He skipped classes without telling his parents? He seemed unfazed, tapping on his cellphone that has a slight crack by the side.

"Tell him that I'm busy taking care of Credence"

"Young master Cohen-"

"Pierce" Cohen spoke up raising the tone of his voice.

"..Understood" Pierce bowed before leaving, closing the doors.

HOW COLD. Cohen Knight is known to be the cool and easy-going type but from what I see it's not like that at all?! As expected, Credence and Cohen are brothers afterall. The coldness runs in the family's DNA I guess.

"Cohen, why did you skip classes without telling our parents?"

"There's no need plus it's true, no?"

"Hm? What is?"

"Me taking care of brother"

..Well. It's not necessary true nor is it necessary false. Oh well it's acceptable I guess. Moreover, the way he said it, sounds like some type of confession.. Cohen is handsome, if he wasn't blood related to this body, I would pounce immediately~

"I have decided to go to school tomorrow"

"Okay, I'll go with brother too"

I have to check out the other male leads especially my favourite one! It's not wrong to interact with them as long as the heroine isn't there. Which she won't be, the game hasn't started so she wouldn't appear yet.

Ah~ I can't wait to meet Ezra in person!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[M/N]-san! Is it really okay for you to interact with the other male leads? What if you'd suddenly change the entire storyplot by accident?

[M/N]: There's no wayy~ It's not like the heroine already chose me. No way nuh-uh.

[M-N]-san, [M/N]-san! Isn't there something important that you seemed to have forgotten?

[M/N]: Hm~? Who cares~ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ I'm about to meet a bunch of hot dudes, too lazy to think too lazy to remember ah~