1

NAOMI LOOKED BACK AT HER SCHOOL one final time, a small grin on her face.

Hell was officially over for her and her last summer before college has officially begun. She turned her head and saw her best friend stumbling over to her. "Damn, you clumsy as fuck." She grinned as he tripped on a rock and nearly face planted onto the cement.

"Bitch shut the fuck up witcho' emo ass." He grumbled and she laughed, pulled her car keys from her pocket and winked at the taller male. "Let's go, I got the house to myself. My mom and dad are out of town again." She said, small grin on her face as she unlocked her 2016 Dodge Challenger hellcat. She was proud of how pimped out her car looked.

It was a pure black with a bunch of anime stickers decorating it, on the inside it had lights and a disco ball that she got off of amazon during one of her stoned shopping sprees.

"Ohh," Jayson gushed, "Netflix, Weed, and McDonald's?" He asked excitedly and She nodded with a laugh "God you're so gay." She joked and he dramatically flipped his long hair over his shoulder "You're just not on the same level as me."

She started up her car and handed the Aux over to her friend who instantly began searching for Ghostemane. He put on bonesaw and she grinned, this was their leaving school song. She put the volume up and began driving through the parking lot; giving off a salute to the security guard who'd caught her vaping just yesterday.

The duo banged their heads to the song as the drove out of the school and toward her home.

They, of course, got distracted by food and Jayson's mini bubbler.

They were parked at their smoke spot, the sun having jus set and the sky beginning to sparkle with stars. "Your sister ever respond?" Jayson asked, his eyes lowered as he leaned against the window. "I haven't spoken to Bella in twelve fucking years," she huffed, exhaling a cloud of smoke that filled the car. "Mom probably gave me the wrong number I guess." She shrugged, not too bothered by her sister ghosting the family. She opened up her phone and scrolled through her phone contacts.

"Cullen is right there! Call it, do it, pussy." Jayson pushed and she rolled her honey eyes. "Mama ain't raise no bitch." She said and pressed the dial button, then the speaker one.

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

Rin-

"Cullen residence." A gentle voice asked and Jayson squeaked while Naomi gaped "H-hi, uh, I- I think I got the wr-ong number." She blurted and went to hang up as Jayson gasped "Naomi," he patted her shoulder aggressively as the man on the phone spoke up again "Hello?" He asked again and Naomi turned, seeing a man standing infront of the car, eyes shinning red in the headlights "Fuck!" Naomi screamed and dropped her phone as the man appeared next to her.

"What the fuck man!" Jayson growled and an inhuman hissing noise came from the man outside "You smell just like her." He said as he stared at Naomi hungrily "W-what the fuck man?" She moved herself closer to Jayson.

She could distantly hear a frantic voice on the phone asking 'are you okay' to talking about 'nomad' something.

The man put him hand on the window and pushed slightly causing the glass to give away and fly at the two teens.

Jayson wrapped his arms around his best friend as she cried out in fear. The man unlocked the doors through the now broken window and opened the door as Jayson and Naomi opened theirs and began running.

"Oh, I love a good hunt!" The man giggled loudly and appeared infront of them causing Jayson to hold his arm infront of the short girl and step infront of her.