The truce *part 6* (Tom Holland)

It had been a week since Tom and I had kissed on his Livestream, and I had barely left my room since. Tom had come up to talk to me after it had happened, but I hadn't let him in, and since then, I had gone out of my way to make sure that I went out to get food when I heard him go into his room and that I showered when he was out walking Tessa or doing the shopping. But the situation had been made worse by the fact that after three days of me being alone in my room, the prime minister had announced another three weeks on lockdown, meaning that I was stuck here for another month at least. Which normally I'd be over the moon about. If only we hadn't kissed in front of hundreds of thousands of people, the fact of which had also left me receiving hundreds of messages from random strangers, some nice enough and asking if we were a thing, others telling me that I would never be good enough for Tom. I snapped out of my thoughts as I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. My eyes widened and I stopped in my tracks as Tom stood there looking at his phone. Alone. I gulped as he looked up and his eyes widened. He opened his mouth to speak, making me quickly turn on my heels and start to leave the kitchen.

"No, Y/N, come on, stop this." He sighed as he rushed to me and grabbed my wrist, turning me around and pulling me back into the kitchen.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." I lied, shrugging as I looked down.

"Bullshit, Y/N, you've been actively avoiding me." Tom nodded, his hands still on my wrists as he tried to get me to look at him.

"Tom, please, I just came for a snack before going back to bed." I groaned.

"That's not happening, we're talking this out." He nodded, making me groan again as he lightly pushed me down onto a barstool, holding me down slightly as he sat on the one next to it, his body facing me. He sighed and let me go, still trying to catch my gaze as I glued my eyes to the hoodie that I was wearing.

"We need to talk about what happened. I need to tell the fans something." He nodded. I looked at him.

"Is that the only reason that you want to sort this? So that you have something to tell your precious fans?" I scoffed, making his eyes widen.

"Fuck, no! Of course not, darling. I want to sort this out because I like you, and I can't stand the fact that you can't even look at me right now." He admitted, his voice cracking slightly. I sighed and looked at him.

"First of all, I'm sorry. I really should have picked a better time to kiss you for the first time than in front of thousands of people, a lot of whom would get jealous. I'm sorry, the timing sucked, I know that." He nodded as he looked into my eyes. I sighed, biting my lip at his words.

"But do I regret kissing you? Not one bit." He admitted, shaking his head. My breath hitched.

"I've waited for years to kiss you, Y/N. I've waited for years for us to be more than what we were." He nodded before looking down.

"And since I'm putting all of my cards on the table now, that's why I ended our friendship." He admitted. My eyes widened.

"What?" I choked. He sighed and nodded as he looked at me timidly.

"I know. A massively dickhead thing to do, but that's why I ended it. I couldn't handle being friends with you when I wanted more, especially as I didn't know if you felt the same way. One day, it all just became too much, and I sent the text, and I regretted it from the moment that I hit "send", but that was it. I couldn't take it back. That's why I took you up on your offer of a truce." He admitted. I gulped and looked at him, finding myself trusting Tom more for being honest with me, despite the honesty not telling me something nice.

"I like you, Y/N, fuck, I like you so much. That's why I kissed you. Granted, I shouldn't have done it at that moment, and I will do something to address it, but for now, all I need to do is tell you how I feel. And, hopefully, be told by you that you feel the same way." He chuckled nervously. I returned it and bit my lip, finding this nervous side of the usually confident boy very cute.

"Yes, Tommy. I like you too." I admitted, nodding my head. A smile spread onto the boy's lips as he leant forward, cupping my cheek underneath my hair as he kissed me gently. I returned it, also smiling into the kiss as I moved my hands to his face. He broke the kiss and touched our foreheads as he looked at me.

"And suddenly, the prospect of spending another month in a house together seems very pleasing." He smirked cheekily, making me giggle and shake my head.

"Don't forget about the other four occupants, two of them being your brothers." I teased.

"No, no, they don't exist." He shook his head, making me laugh as he leant in and kissed me again.

I sat on the sofa in between Tom and Harrison, Tom's hand on my thigh and my legs curled into him as the six of us watched a movie. I looked down as my phone buzzed, my eyes wavering as I saw the message.

Unknown: Don't get your hopes up, love. Tom is a young and horny guy, and you're the only girl in his house during quarantine, of course he's going to kiss you

I gulped, trying to swallow the tears as I clicked my phone off, Tom's glance shifting to me.

"You okay, darling?" he asked, gently rubbing his thumb against my bare skin. I sighed as I showed him my phone, his eyes widening as he saw the message.

"Right, who fancies doing a Livestream?" he asked suddenly as he dug his phone out of his pocket.

"What, now?" Sam scoffed.

"Yup, now." Tom nodded, making me chuckle as he clicked on Instagram and started to set it up.

"Three, two-."

"Hold on, mate-."

"One, and we're live! Hey, everyone, it's Tom here, just thought I'd give you an update on how we're doing in quarantine. Say hi, everyone." Tom smiled as he moved his phone about to show everyone, me only giving a small wave as the camera landed on me.

"Hey, everyone." Harrison smiled as he leant on me to be in the shot, making me chuckle and push the boy off of me.

"Now, there is a reason for this Livestream, and the reason is this cute little gal here." Tom smiled, making my eyes widen as he pointed at me.

"So, I'm sure that a lot of you tuned in for the Marvel pub quiz that I did last week, and if you did, you'll have seen me kiss Y/N. Let's be honest, even if you didn't tune in, you've probably still seen it, so we're going to address that now." He nodded. I gulped as Harrison leant in to me.

"This'll be good." He mumbled, making me sigh and look at him before looking back at Tom.

"Since we kissed, we've become an item. Honestly, I think that we went into this quarantine knowing that something would happen because we've liked each other for years and if you're stuck in a house with someone who you want to be with for more than a month, likelihood is that something is going to be said or done. Anyway, yeah, we're now dating, and I'm sure that we'll carry on dating after lockdown ends. That being said, please stop sending her hurtful messages about the two of us. To those of you who messaged her to be nice or just to ask what was going on, fair enough and thank you, but to those of you who messaged her to be nasty, please don't, that's not nice. As my fans, I expect you to respect my choices, including the choice of who I date. Because I really like her, and we've both waited a long time for this." He nodded before looking at me with eyes filled with love. I bit my lip, tears pricking my eyes at his words as I took his face and pressed our lips together. He smiled into it and returned it, both of us laughing as the boys all cheered and jumped on us, making me squeal and laugh as Harrison tightly hugged my torso.

"Yeah, that's all from the Hollands, stay safe and I love you all, bye." Tom smiled before ending the Livestream. He smiled at me before taking my face and kissing me again.