BONUS CHAPTER:PARIS

Before you read: I decided to delate "Infinity One Shots" and post here Harry's Pov about what happened in the past, you will understand because I'll call those parts: Bonus Chapter.
Here you'll find: Paris and on next chapter Los Angels

"Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I careWhen you put your arms around meI get a fever that's so hard to bearYou give me fever (you give me fever) when you kiss meFever when you hold me tight (you give me fever)Fever in the mornin'Fever all through the night"

Harry April 2013.

Paris

I don't know what is happening and it's making me go insane.
When I opened the hotel door this afternoon and saw her standing there I was enthusiastic.
I haven't seen her in so long, and having her in my arms again was one of the best feelings in the world.

My best friend. My Elle.

But now we are here, in my hotel room, after we spent the night in that club and I don't know what is happening to me.

At first I thought it was my hormones. I didn't have sex in almost a month and well.. I'm a nineteen horny boy, I have my needs.

But there's something more. I've never seen her this beautiful. She's literally glowing.
This Noelle is not the same girl I left in Holmes Chapel almost a year ago.

That girl was lost,scared to live her life.

While this girl, in front of me, is confident, independent and knows exactly where her life is leading her.

This is my Elle,and I'm completely attracted by her.

Paris did her good.

I found my self jealous of the way Louis was acting with her this afternoon, I wanted all her attention and affection and I found myself even more jealous when I saw her with that prick... Nicolas.

He was no good for her, he wanted just one thing from her.

The way he touched her, like he has some kind of claim on her, made me want to rip his had off.

I must admit, if he didn't interrupt us on the dance floor I would have kiss her. For fucks sake she is my best friend.

But I can't ignore this feeling.

The way she felt in my hands. The way her perfume inebriated my thoughts. The way her blue eyes stared in mine.

I want her, and I don't want anyone else touching her.