Chapter 2: the vibing cave

You finally wake up from a concussion induced sleep "how am I not dead...? That thing grabbed me when I fell and hurt my- hhh I really fucked my leg up...and my head. How long was I out?" You whisper to yourself while you pull out your flashlight from your bag, you turn the flashlight on and look around the cave while crawling around. "Oh shit,," you point the flashlight up to see siren head curled up in the cave making a static/white noise sound instead of the usual blaring of sirens. "Is it asleep or something? I guess it is since it's not really moving, I should find a way out of here but how could I if I can't even walk? It didn't kill me so maybe it's okay to stay? What am I thinking,, it's a cryptid I need to escape by any means" you shine your light away from the sleeping siren head and keep looking around, eventually you find the exit, or at least it was supposed to be. The exit was blocked off by a large boulder that you definitely couldn't move and the only thing that could could potentially kill you when it wakes up, you realize that you are really stuck and can't do anything at this point. "F uck what am I gonna do now,," you crawl towards the corner of the cave opposite to siren head and that's when you notice something odd. "What,, what are those markings on the wall?" You see markings on the wall that resemble siren head being attacked by people. "Just how old is that thing?" You vibe in the cave for a while until you hear a loud blaring, you turn your flashlight on again, siren is getting up walking towards you. You shift and scream while siren head grabs you, his slender hands gripped your legs and you yelled in pain, siren head recognizes this and immediately puts you down. Siren head begins to move towards the exit and moved the moulder infront of the entrance to the cave in order to leave. "I can go now, that thing left the exit open but FuCk I can't walk at all, all I can do is crawl and I don't even know where I am or how deep in the mountain it took me, oh I know I'll just look at my phone,," you pull your phone out hoping for a signal so you can open maps and at least know where you are and have someone maybe come find you but you have zero bars meaning your not getting in touch with anyone. "Are you kidding me,, I must me really deep in here then" you see that the date has shifted by 2 days "w-wait I've been unconscious for 2 whole days?? I wonder if anyone's tried to find me or if anyone's even noticed." After painfully moving around in the cave to see if you could get any type of signal which you don't, siren head comes back with something in his hands. "Wh at" you say as siren head gets closer to you, "w ait-"