you're sick (requested)

A whine left your lips from the feeling of the nausea making it's way up to your throat again.

It was after two am. You were disturbed from your sleep by an unbearable ache in your stomach. You've been kneeling in front of the toilet for probably ten minutes now.

You're trying your hardest to stay quiet so you won't wake up Jisoo, who's still sleeping just outside the bathroom in your cozy bed. But the more your stomach aches the worse your nausea gets, and it's hard to keep quiet when you're throwing up so hard.

You leaned back over the toilet and the door opened. The light was flipped on as Jisoo rushed inside. She didn't ask if you were okay because it was obvious that you weren't. Your hands were shaking, you were sweating a lot; so much that your shirt was pretty damp from it. You looked, and sounded, completely miserable.

"Oh, y/n. It'll be alright. Just let it out." She soothed and held your hair back with one hand, using her other hand to rub your back in circles. You were both relieved when you finished getting sick just a moment later. You reached around to flush the toilet and closed the lid before laying your head on the fuzzy cover.

"Feel better?" Jisoo whispered softly, trying to hide her worry so you wouldn't get more scared than you already seemed to be. You shrugged your shoulders and just laid there to calm down and catch your breath.

Jisoo stood up and got you some water to sip before grabbing some medicine to take away your fever, which you gratefully accepted. You stood up on your shaky knees. Jisoo held you up while you brushed your teeth then helped you into the bedroom.

She laid you at the foot of the bed before going to the closet to grab you something to change into, considering the shirt you had on was covered in sweat. "I've got you," she softly said as she helped you sit up. You hardly had the strength to lift your arms up but managed to do it with her help.

Once you were in the clean shirt and had some water she helped you up to your pillows. She pulled the trash can closer to you, in case you were to get sick again.

When she laid beside you, you were thankful for her arms that were loosely wrapped around you. "How are you feeling?" She asked you, voice soft and quiet in your ear, like the touch of her hand as she pushed some hair away from your face.

"Terrible. Everything hurts and I'm really tired."

From the way it sounded, she figured you probably had the flu. It wouldn't be surprising since it seemed to be going around now. "Do you need me to get you anything before you go to sleep?" You shook your head before laying it back against her shoulder.

"Okay then. Get some sleep. I'll be here if you need anything. Don't hesitate to wake me if you need to." She kissed the back of your neck and you both closed your eyes.

"I love you, Jisoo. Thank you for taking care of me."

You felt her smile as she leaned her head on your back. "Love you too, y/n. I hope you feel better soon."