Epilogue

(A/N): Here we are, finally. It was a great pleasure writing this story. Thank you for your support and for your patience.

PS: the song above is the guitar/male version of what's coming :0

-------

Several months later...

Rosé's POV:

"Chaeyoung-ah, can you help me tie my shoes, please?"

I looked up from my book and saw Eojin, swaying back and forth on his heels. The little boy was rather shy when his sister or his mom wasn't around.

"Come here," I patted the space beside me on the couch.

Once the little boy sat down, I kneeled before him and grabbed the ends of the left shoe's ties.

"Bunny ears, Bunny ears, playing by a tree. Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me," I sang. "Bunny ears, Bunny ears, jumped into the hole, popped out the other side beautiful and bold."

Once I was done with both his shoes, Eojin beamed at me.

"Thank you!"

"You are welcome, buddy. Do you know where your mommy is?"

He shook his head negatively.

"No. But Jiwon is in the kitchen."

"I'm gonna look for her. Can you tell your sister we are leaving soon, please?"

The little boy nodded then dashed out of the room, yelling his elder's name. I went to the studying room, smiling from ear to ear, but Jisoo was nowhere in sight. She was working on her new novel and lost track of time easily.

Taking a few steps further into the room, my attention was brought to quiet typing noises; the sounds came from underneath the desk. Shaking my head in disbelief, I approached Jisoo's hiding place and bent down to her level.

The raven-haired raised guilty eyes towards me, a spoon of Nutella stuffed in her mouth.

"You look so cute," I giggled, wiping a smudge of chocolate spread on her lip. "I don't have the heart to scold you."

"Sorry," Jisoo said with maliciousness.

"That's the same thing Eojin said when I found him here with a bag of potato chips."

"Guess I'm a bad influence," She chuckled and started getting up. "Are you leaving? I'm gonna drop you off."

Pushing her back down, I kissed her lips that the chocolate had made sweeter.

"Don't. I have a lot of errands to run, and you need to work on your book. Besides, what's the purpose of getting a licence if you don't ever let me drive?"