5. My Omega

Preston didn't want to separate with his new found mate. He wanted to take the omega home, mark and mate him immediately to make sure everyone knew who he belonged to.
But he had to be patient.
It wasn't like in the past that when mates met they just jumped on each other.
He had to first meet Aidens parents and they agree on the mating before anything else can happen.

"Can you just calm down"
"How can I calm down dad. After my encounter with his brother I'm...im afraid his parents might think the same and reject our mating"Preston said in distress.
"Alpha Parker is not that kind of man. You have nothing to worry about. What you need to worry about is making a good impression and not acting like a horny beast in front of them"

"I will try my best but you know how us rogues get"He said with a smile sharing an inside joke people outside the pack wouldn't understand.
"Stop playing and get some rest. We are meeting your mates family tomorrow so get ready. And remember we will all be there to support you"
"Yes sir"

....................

"Why would you do that?"Aiden screamed as soon as they got home and out of the car.
"Because that filthy rogue had his dirty paws on you. I was just trying to protect you"
"From my own mate"
"He can't be your mate. It's a mistake. A trick. You deserve so much better than that. Than someone like him"
"I don't want another I want him. It's not a mistake"
Caden tried to hold his younger twin brother hating that he had made him cry but the omega moved fast and ran into the house.

Before he could run after him he felt a strong hand on his chest stopping him.
He looked into the eyes of his father.
"Don't worry about him. Your mother is going to watch over him. Now explain to me why you apparently almost murdered , someone today?"He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"He had his hands on Aiden and I lost it"
"That's not the whole story right?"His dad asked but before he could respond he was pulled and slapped by his mother.

"You never separate a wolf and its mate. I don't care what he is but you caused your brother heartbreak and I will not allow you to get in between them. How would you feel if we separated you from Kyle?....see not a good feeling just thinking about it. They are coming tomorrow, and I expect you to be on your best behaviour and you will apologize to your brothers mate "she said before going back to comfort her baby.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Do you think Caden will apologize?