Chapter 16: Test Case

Previously....

Jason slammed the front door pacing all the way to his car and out of the driveway.

He was on his way to school.
Completely in control.

Jason arrived on the school grounds. Althought it was his birthday he didn't really expect that many people to know. In fact the only person who he thought would know it was his birthday was Felix.

That was his closest friend and he told him eveything. Everything that he could at least.

The tall man took slow steps into the school. Felix began coming school with his new friend and although that kinda made him angry he thought that it was okay for Felix to be friends with other people as long as none if them were men, so he allowed it.

He entered the battered double glass doors of the school. The school was huge and finding felix was going to be hard but he still had to try. There were blue lockers lined up in every corner of the school. And most importantly the teens filled the hallways. Some tall, some short, some fat, some skinny yet not of them felix.

As he walked past he noticed how he towered all over them.

His growing speed was really fast compared to the other kids at the school. Many people tried to talk to him. But Jason just ignored them. That's what he normally did.

The only times he ever communicated with them was when he was on bad terms with Felix and that was his only last resort.

He didn't know what he was capable of doing if he ever became a loner so he hung out with them as a coping mechanism.

Girls relentlessly walked up to him trying to grab his attention. It didn't work of course. Their pressed up boobs, stark blonde hair and thick caked faces did nothing to attract him.

They all had this weird smell that repelled him from them. Jason always thought there wore the same perfume which he was greatful for so he knew where to avoid.

However Felix had a different smell to Jason. Felix's smell smelt like grass and pure water. He smell like home and everytime he was around his smaller friend he was always amused.

He turned a corner and that's when he spotted Felix however he paused in his tracks.

Felix was standing in front of another man. Jason didn't know who he was personally but recognised him to be a student from the school.

Why did felix always attract these other people.

"You're a little cutie aren't you?" The man said as he leaned down closer to Felix's face.

All Jason wanted to do was jump out from where he was hiding and pound the man's face until there was nothing left. He wanted to end him.

He thanked god that Felix moved in time and pushed the guy away.

"Leave me alone!" He shouted. His voice wasn't that loud or strong. Maybe that was why the man didn't listen.

He snaked his hands around Felix's hips.
"C'mon don't be like thet. Everyone knows your gay. " the guy said tauntingly at Felix.

Jason couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to kill the man in front of him but then again he didn't want Felix to be scared of him again so he opted for a different option.

"Leave." He said as he walked over the where they were. Felix's brown doe eyes were wide as he stared at Jason. He could tell that Jason was vexed.

It looked as if he wasn't in control of himself. His eyes were a bit darker and he snaked his muscly arms around Felix's waist.

Constricting him.

Upon seeing Jason the guy hurriedly scurried away mumbling to himself to not try anything like that again. His feet were shaking as he walked away. He heard of what happened to Phillip and he wasn't going to repeat his mistakes.

When the guy left turning around the corner. Felix turned to face Jason however Jason was experiencing some else.

After he went over his thoughts and feelings it hit him.

His dad was right.

Everytime he was around Felix his feelings would spiral out of control and he'd be close to doing things he knew he'd regret.

Who knows what else need to happen for Jason to not just jump in and murder the guy. Not much.

He was breathing heavy as he realized this. It wasn't normal and he knew his dad knew more about it but how was he going to ask.

He felt something shifting in his arm and he snapped out if his thoughts.

"Happy birthday Jason." Felix said he was trapped in Jason's arm yet didn't want to run away. The grip was kind of tight and he needed to heave to be able to turn and face Jason.

He had a huge smile of his face as he wished Jason a happy birthday. Jason seemed to hop out of his trance as he looked at him.

As Jason heard his soft silky voice say his name he couldn't help but harden his grip on Felix. He wanted him closer. Felix was now pressed up against Jason's chest looking up at him his smile dropped and his face was now one of worry and concern.

Jason stared into his eyes before his eyes flickered down to his lips. He took his hand away from Felix's waist and brought it up to his chin bringing his face up.

He was obsessed. Jason was obsessed with felix. He finally realised it.

Felix was his.

Whether he liked it or not.

He leant down taking Felix's lips into his own. They molded together in a rough kiss.

Felix never kissed someone before and didn't know what to do. He felt Jason bite his lip causing him to gasp but didn't have time to gather his thoughts before Jason's tongue infiltrated his mouth.

It was warm and wet and sent sparks flying all over his body. He placed his hands in Jason's chest to support himself. His legs seemed to have given out.

He couldn't even process what was happening. Eventually Jason parted with Felix. The small boy was heavily panting as he looked up at Jason his eyes confused.

Why did he do that.

"Felix.." Jason said panting before he continued. He stared right into Felix's eyes, "You're mine"