Chapter 19: Come To Momma

//quick message: thank everyone for the support I really appreciate it. I really didn't expect this so thank you very very much 😊 //

Previously...

This was it. He opened up the chat to see nothing. Max didn't reply. Felix paused. Philip was right.

It was around 7:00 AM in the morning. Felix was still laying peacefully asleep in his bed.

Someone entered the house.

They sneaked through the house all the way into the boy's bedroom. Walking around the bed where Felix lay asleep.

The person picked up his phone.

Felix didn't even notice the footsteps. After what he discovered that night, he fell asleep. His mind was going crazy and he needed to rest and find out what he was going to do about it the next day.

He lay in his bed unconscious of what was going around him as the person scoured through his phone.

Her face scrunched up as she came across a specific chat with a specific person. Reading through them she got angrier and angrier.

Felix's mum was beyond furious as she read through the text between her son and his best friend.

Although they weren't particularly sexual, they seemed to have some sexual tension between them. When she stumbled across the picture her son sent to the man and his response her blood began boiling.

What has my son become. She thought.

She looked over to his sleeping form and noticed how feminine he looked as he slept. Her face scrunched up in disgust. She walked over to the side he was sleeping on and violently woke him up.

"Felix!" she shouted making him bolt up from the bed.

Felix's body jumped up from his sleeping position as his eyes slightly opened trying to adjust to the lighting in the room. he looked at the clock, 7:00. Who'd wake him up at this time.

He looked around the room until he caught the reason as to why he was awake. It was his mother and she looked angry. Her face was painted red as her mouth was shaped in a disappointing frown.

She wore her black pantsuit. She must've come straight from work. What he didn't know however was why she was so angry. He then saw his phone which was clutched in her hand. It seemed as if It would bend any second.

Felix's face instantly changed from one of confusion to fear.

His mum probably read the texts he thought. That would be bad. He stared at her shocked. "What is this?!!?" She screamed staring at her son. Felix flinched at the volume of her voice. He knew what his mother was like. He should've done more to hide the contents on his phone.

Felix came to realise at an incredibly young age that his mother was very adamant on him becoming a strong muscular manly man. It was a lot of pressure when he grew up as they both noticed that he was skinnier and shorter than the sort of man that his mother wanted him to be.

His mother also tried her best to stop him from being girly as she called it.

Whenever Felix would try to express any type of emotion he'd be scolded and told to stop, and that it wasn't manly.

Later on, Felix came to know that his mother was the only family that he had his entire life. When she was pregnant with him everybody in her family completely abandoned her saying she wasn't ready for a child, so she had to raise him all on her own.

And she did a good job except for the mental trauma that she may have caused him. Felix couldn't leave his mother after finding out what happened.

Now however, that he was sure that he was gay, and his mother was staring at him her eyes a pitch black after finding some suggestive text messages on his phone he didn't think the same way.

"What about it, Mum?" Felix said his voice quiet.

It's always been on his mind what his mother felt about him. She was always nice and kind and loved him however he felt that all her actions were to slowly mould him into the type of man that she wanted him to be instead of leaving him to grow into who he was.

"No, man talks like this to another man. You sound gay." She said the words seething through her teeth.

Felix froze.

I am gay.  He thought in his head the words begging to just spill out of his mouth.

His mother noticed his frozen state and went closer to him. Her face softened. "It's Ok." She said as she sat onto the bed next to her traumatised son before wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"We can fix you." She started, "You can just stop hanging around these boy's ok? We'll move away and start ag-"

"No." Felix said realising what his mother was insinuating .

He wasn't going to let her change him. He now recognised how much of an influence she had on his life and for the first time in forever he was standing up against her.

"Mum," he said before pausing, "I'm gay" he said it this time.

It wasn't in his head.

His eyes widened realising that he actually did it. His mother paused in shock. She immediately stood up shaking her head in dismay. No.no. no. she repeated.

Felix stared into his mother, tears on his cheek. He's never cried in front of her before. "It's who I am mum." He said softly hoping that her love for him would overpower her hate for people like him.

She got up. Bending down beneath his bed she grabbed a suitcase. Without saying a word, she went to his closet stuffing everything she can into the suitcase.

She went to his bathroom getting all of his toiletries before walking up to his window. Felix clocked onto what she was trying to do and ran towards his mother. Holding her hands to stop her form throwing the suitcase out.

She yanked her arm away from his grip before trashing everything onto the ground below them.

Felix left his mother running downstairs outside to catch the array of clothing that came after the huge suitcase which ripped in due to the impact.

Felix stared at his clothes being dirtied by the muddy grass outside his house. His mother was silent as she threw everything out.

Once she was done, she simply shouted out for the window, "you are no longer my son."

Before shutting the window tight. Felix was now standing outside his house next to his clothes which sat next to him in a heap.

He slowly walked towards them knowing what it was that was happening. He slowly picked all the clothes into the suitcase which was spilling out what as initially packed in the first place. Once everything was packed, he tied it up with a long-sleeved top as without it everything would've busted out.

His phone which once lay on top of the heap was now clutched in his hand.

He walked the streets ignoring the glares from the passers-by. He didn't know where he was going. He just knew that he was going away from home. The tears didn't stop falling from his face until he reached his destination.

...

In front of him was a huge mansion lined with bricks standing over the small poor boy.

Almost judging him.

A figure left the door and advanced towards Felix.

"What are you doing here?" Jason said.