It's okay to be messed up

Joker (Arthur Fleck ) from the new joker x abused male reader

Tbh I haven't watch the new joker since it's R rated and my parents don't approve even though they never watched it to see if I can

Warning: abuse

Joker POV
Everyday, everyday through that same window, I see (name) (last name) and everyday, I see him with a new bruise on his face.

And from that same driveway, I see the same asshole get out of his car just to go to the (name) ,who do the chores, and hit him.

Everyday, in front for the same window, in the same house. I sit in my house and eat my food slowly as I look down at the same food, I gotten used to. It felt like a routine watching my childhood best friend and his high school "soulmate" play the same role. In the same town. In the same house.

And every Friday, I see (name) dress up nice in something, depends on the asshole's mood, while probably leave the house for once but never come out with bruises.

I know the problems in that house and I can say it's toxic.

I realized that the car wasn't in the driveway, I need to leave for the train making me throw away the food before grabbing my coat and walking out of the house.

I get on the train before looking around, 3 guys, a few old ladies, and a kid with her mom.

My mind wanders and I start smiling intensely until I started giggling, people looked at me like I was insane.

I bursted out laughing, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, I tears of laughter and pain comes out of my eyes "what are you laughing at, freak? " One of the three guys come up to me.

I couldn't stop laughing even while the second one hit me.

My laughter started to dial down and they started punching harder making blood come from my nose as I tried to cover myself.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed the gun before I watch everyone leave me here except for the 3 guys beating me up.

One of the stop as the other 2 kept going and I aimed at him.

His eyes widen with fear as the bullet went into him, the other two paused and looked at their friend "oh shit" His body lifeless on the ground as I get up and aim the gun at the second one.

"Goodbye" I said before shooting him as the third guy began banging on the doors that was shut closed.

I smiled before shooting the last one in the head, I started laughing intensely until the train stopped, luckily, at a empty spot.

I beginning walking to work as their bodies laid lifeless in the ground of the train.

(After work) idk where we at but we rolling

I walk home just to avoid the train station accident, I continue walking before seeing (name) on my porch.

"It's been too long" I said as I sit next to him "yeah" He replied.

I look at him to see no bruises in sight on his face, he looked perfect in the sunset lightening "I got fired today" I broke the silence "why? " He asked "I carried a gun into the hospital even though it's a prop" I lied.

The silence of the evening made me uncomfortable before I spilled the truth "okay, I killed 3 guys but they was beating my ass up, so if you think I'm insane call the cops on me! " I exclaimed.

"So what if 3 assholes are dead? " He looked at me "everyone have to go" He starts laughing making me join in.

We stop laughing before I turned to him, I take his face in my hand "you're very beautiful" I said before getting closer to his face "and insane" I kissed him.

It takes a few minutes before he kisses back, we break off of each other just for me to see make up on my fingers.

I look at his face to see the make up coming undone and the bruises visible "you should break up with him" I said making him look at him "you know he's abusive  but we would be a better couple" I said before we laugh together.

We kiss before he had to leave.

Next week, he called the cops on his boyfriend and his boyfriend went to jail, the day after, he started dating me, the next few months, we moved and started becoming the reasons for crimes in Gotham City.

The End

It's so fucking short but I never watched the movie because it being rated R.

Bye I see you in next week story