♡mεΙτ ιη mγ αrms♡

≈°•------♡✿*゚♡✿*゚♡✿*゚------•°≈

       "How long have you known that weird Will?" A deep gentle voice spoke up as it filled the silenced room, currently the brunette and black haired male were in the living room. Gruncle Stan woke up some few minutes ago as he just had problems with sleeping so he went to go make some rip offs to sell. Well that's what he told them before he left the two..he actually never questioned who Vincent was. He just accepted him into his shack.

       "..not for a long time, but he's..hes nic-nice.." Dipper curled up on himself as he shifted around the couch he sat on, it barely rocked back and forth so he was slightly dissapointed..he saw how it moved a lot when Stan sat on it, he wanted it to move too..a small frown showed up on his face.

       Mason stared back at Vincent who leaned on the bottom of the chair he sat on, resting his hands over his knees as he stared up at the brunette who looked away quickly.

       "..when did you wake up?- if you don-dont mind me asking.." His small voice felt intimidated by Vincents overpowering voice, anytime the male spoke it felt so strict, as if he was giving orders. A chuckle was heard, sending shivers down Dippers spine.

       "I didn't wake up too long after you did, probably. Maybe I woke up at like 5:15? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it was after you left since I didn't see you waking up, I just woke up to see you missing and got a bit..worried."

       Dipper let out a small shaky sigh, as he thought it would slightly slow down his breathing, but it really did nothing. The brunette started noticing how he blanked out a lot, it was to the point he was slightly concerned about himself, he would do things without him knowing, he didn't know when he put on the mask he had back at the store, he didn't even remember what he did during the two weeks anymore, he knew part of it, but some memories were blurry..as if he blacked out, he would come to his senses so suddenly, he didn't even know what was going on.

Did he have his mask on?

He put his hand over his face- he didn't..

       He didn't have his mask on..nor did he even have a hat. It reminded him of that time in the Ciphers- no..they would probably be dissapointed in him if he even thought about them. They were probably pissed enough since he caused so much trouble to them.

       "You know, you're actually real gorgeous, Dipper. If being honest, you could've been a model, for all I knew.." Vincent broke the silence yet again, but it didn't really comfort the brunette at all. Mason tensed as he looked at the other side, his face out of view for the male, but he could feel the gaze on him. He felt..ashamed, he honestly felt stupid, when did the guy see his face? He didn't remember when he took of his mask yesterday-

       "I'm a bit surprised you took off your mask before I even entered, I guess you were too tried to really notice, hm?"

       "Vin-Vincent- you weren't suppose to see my fac-face..oh gosh this is really bad-"

       "What's so bad about seeing your face? I mean, I get that you're some extra assistant that the Pines don't talk about, but what's so wrong about knowing how you look?"

       Dipper just curled up on himself, his face hidden as he buried his face on his legs that were up to his chest, hugging himself as he tried to think of a response..he had no idea what was wrong with him- he was more confused onto why he wasn't panicking. Was it because he's showed his face before?- no, that wasn't so reasonable..was it because of Vincent himself? He was still wary over him, but he was slightly comfortable with him, maybe it was his tone..maybe it was how stern his voice was, maybe it was because he reminded him of his mother from back then, how sweet and helpful she was..maybe it was because Vincent also reminded him of manager, he had the strict tone and stare, he showed his dissapointed stare towards him when he told him he knew Will, it was familiar to his manager so much..it scared him, but he felt less lonely.