23

(‼️sorry for mistakes‼️)

(Drama 🚨 alert)

Cameron deshun brown (cam)

"Cam I have something to tell you" Alexis said as I played 2k

"Hmmm" I said while still playing the game. "Umm" she said acting weird.

"Spit our damn all that stuttering and shit" I said getting annoyed. I know she pregnant but her ass be actin slow sometimes.

"The baby isn't yours" she said blankly. "Stop playin wit me cuh" I said laughing still looking at the game.

"I'm foreal Cameron it's not yours" she said blankly again.

"Fuck you talm bout it's not mine I done bought all this baby shit and you sayin it's not mine why would it not be mine" I said facing her.

"I-I'm sorry I was scared to tell you" she said crying. "Fuck that cry baby shit get out my face" I said mugging her.

"I said I'm sorry" she said crying harder. "Get out my house why is you still here cuh" I said.

"No I'm not leaving I love you" she said tryna lean and kiss me. Like ewwww nat ass bitch.

"If Youn get out ima call Lani to beat yo ass cuz sheen gon hesitate to beat yo big ahh" I said pulling my phone out.

Then I remember her ass pregnant too. "She not gon beat shit ima always love you" she said.

"Hol up don't speak bad on jit name when sheen around cuz- nvm why is you still in my house" I said.

"You sure do care about Lani might as well be with her" she said yelling going to pack her clothes.

"Shi I would but nvm" I said mumbling. Lani fine asf don't get me wrong but she go wit bro so ima keep the tittle as best friends.

"I hate you" she said throwing a picture at me. "Real talk ion hit on girls but you trying it" I said clenching my fist.

"I'm leaving anyway but watch your back ima send someone for you" she said leaving.

When her ass walked by I swear I started to smell fish. Nah fuck fish a whole damn sea food broil.

Ian gon cap I'm mad asf cuz I thought I was gon have me my first son. And a happy ass relationship.

Whole time shit was a all a dream or whatever biggie said.  Can't trust these hoes.

I'm finna call Lani ass she always be my number 1. When shit like this happen.

"Aye Lani" I said through the phone and she was fixing sum to eat. "Wassup bestie" she said smiling.

"Can you come over" I said a nigga was honesty hurt. I had a rough childhood so being hurt doesn't faze me.

But when it's the person you closet to. That's what hurt you the most.

Learnt my lesson sometimes can't even trust closest to you.

"Who hurt you cuz if there's a problem" she said already getting hyped up. See dats my lil shoota right dea her ass stay ready to pop off.

"Man alexis ass wasn't pregnant wit my baby it some other nigga" I said with hurt in my voice.

"See toosi not gon let me fight now but when these baby's drop I want that hoe head" she said. "Fuck ha nat ass" I said playing with my dreads.

"I'm finna pull up cam cam" she said. "Ight Beth I said.

"I hope you got some food to Cuz me and my babies hungry" she said making weird face into the camera.

"Yes I got some food over here nat nat" I said laughing.

"Natttttt that's one thing I could Neva be" she said poking her lips out. "See you over here" I said hanging up.

_____
___

"Cam yo head is way to damn big" Lani said pushing my head off her shoulder.

"I know you ain't talking" I said mushing her forehead.

"My head is not big so don't do me" she said doing that stupid ass hand motion girls be doin.

"Mhmmm" I said pulling her beside me. "You a whole damn baby" she said laughing.

"Twist my dreads fa me" I said sitting between her legs. "Get alexis to do it" she said laughing.

" man Stop playin" I said smacking my lips. "Ight Damn wit back" she said pulling my hair hard as hell.

"Ight na" I said. "Shit up before I comb yo dread out" she said mugging me.

"You swear you scare somebody" I said getting on my phone taking a video. Her mean ass knocked the phone out my hand.

"And do" she said with an attitude. "I can't stand you" I said laughing.

"I love you too cam cam" she said kissing my forehead leaving some of ha sticky ass lip gloss on my forehead.

"I love you to ugly" I said wiping it off my forehead. And shit was not coming off.

____________________________________

Thoughts about Alexis ?✌🏽

Cam cam just need some love🥺

Y'all like cam povs?

Lani and cam relationship everything 🥺💞

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Follow me

Get my views up

Ummm 🤔 it's strawberry let's argue