Chapter 26: Loosing Freedom

Previously....

That night they stayed in the bath falling asleep as water trickle down on them.  It was passionate and slow. Like an apology.

For what was about to happen.

Lights. Everywhere. The room was illuminated with all sorts of colours coming from every corner of the room. The place lit up like a disco ball as we danced on the hypnotising curves.

Stumbling and tripping over all of our issues. This was the place to forget and become something else. The place to leave all troubles behind and be free. As free as you could be.

Felix sat on the bar patiently waiting for Rebecca to comeback. It's been years. 3 years to be exact since he last saw Jason. The day after he comforted him, he woke up in his bedroom. Clean and alone.

He looked confused and betrayed. His eyes slowly scanning the house desperately looking for the man who had slept with the night before. He didn't want to believe what was happening.

After all they did there was no way that Jason would just up and leave. He dashed around the house, yet every single corner was empty. Even his dad's office.

Felix has never been there before he was always scared of Jason's dad, but he had to and when he went in it was empty. Just like the rest of the house. Grabbing onto his phone he opened up his chat with Jason praying that he'd see something there.

something like, 'I'm going to the store be right back' or 'wait for me don't leave' Something anything. But it was empty.

The last message being him confused about the kiss they shard. Felix's heart ached. Like something was squeezing it every second. Something trying to yank it out. He fell onto his knees becoming a lump of flesh on the ground.

He was unable to move for the moment. It dawned on him.

What happened that day before was basically a goodbye gift?

Outside the house was Rebecca in her car. She told him that Jason instructed her to pick him up. She didn't know why but it seemed serious, so she went and out came Felix.

After calling him she noticed that he wouldn't get up on his own, so she rushed into the house to help him.

Jason was gone.

With no message or sign. he had no idea when he was going to see him again.

It's been three years now and Felix didn't know if he wanted to see him again anyways.

"Felix! Come on." Rebecca's voice said. Yup. During the three years Rebecca and Felix got close enough for her to be able to really to him. She had selective mutism so she could never talk to people she never knew or wasn't close with.

Felix however become her one and only companion throughout her life other than her now boyfriend, Thomas. It was within no time that she was able to talk to him. she began talking to him about one year and half.

Felix still didn't patch things up with his mum. He tried but she wanted nothing to do with him. In fact, she found herself another man and totally forgot about him. It weas ok though he was free to be whoever he wanted this way though.

"Felix." Rebecca said dragging her voice out more as she pleaded with the boy. "Please. Enjoy yourself with me." She said while shoving a drink into his hands.

Flex looked down at the brown residue that lay inside the red solo cup. He titled his head gulping it down all in one go before giving Rebecca a smile that matched her own. He got up from the stall he once sat in and dragged Rebecca out on to the dancefloor.

The music was blasting everywhere, and Felix began to let go more. The drink helped. he began taking drinks from anyone at this point left and right and he didn't care.

Rebecca told him that this was the only time Thomas would let her come out to a place like this.

Across the street a car parked. It had pitched black windows and a shiny layer on top of it. It looked like it was made out of money. Looking at it was blinding and what was even more blinding was the man who stepped out.

He was huge.

And covered in tattoos.

He no longer had a what was left of a friendly face instead his face was completely stone straight without any sign of emotions in them. his once brown coloured eyes were now pitch black.

Taking slow and calculated steps he walked towards the club which almost shivered from his gaze. His nostrils flared as he smelt him. He smelt his boy. Or man should I say.

It's been long enough he thought as the crowd in the club instantly parted way for him. He had no trouble directing where he needed to go. The smell was strong enough. Step by step it got stronger and stronger until he reached him. Felix stared up at the man his eyes wide.

he looked so different, but Felix knew. He always knew.

He didn't have time to process any thoughts before his wrist was gripped in a tight hold. He yelped looking around the dancehall for help. Nobody moved though.

As if everybody became stone from his looks.

Rebecca saw what was happening from afar and immediately rushed to the situation, but she recognised the man as well.

She tried stepping forwards, but another hand grabbed her arm. Tight. She wheezed looking up at who it was. Thomas. he whispered in her ear before dragging her away.

Further away from Felix. They both gave each other a shocked look.

Who would've thought?

Not them.