CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Stop Nia." I laughed as she tickled me.

"No. Who's gonna be the god parent? Me or Tae?" She asked and I laughed.

"You both are. You can't be stingy and selfish Nia." I said and she smacked her lips.

"I can't believe your having a baby before me." She said and i smiled.

"I know right. You was the one always talking about sex." I laughed and she smacked her lips before playfully hitting me. There was a knock on the door and Nia went to get it.

I pulled my phone out to see that I had like 20 missed calls from Benji. I was about to call him back until I heard gunshots and a loud thud.

"Nia?" I called out but I got no answer. I reached in my purse about to pull out my gun but I was interrupted.

"Aht Aht!" Tessa spoke loudly and I let out a sigh before putting my hands up. She came in with a couple of guys and a girl that looked real familiar.
I took a closer glance at the girl and remembered she sold me my condo.

"Where's Benji." Tessa asked and i clenched my jaw.

"I don't know. You want him to be yours so bad, you don't keep tabs on him?" I asked and she smirked.

"Where's my best friend?" I asked praying to god that she was okay. If she killed Nia, I swear to god she was gonna be meeting her fucking death bed and I put that on my kid.

"Don't worry about her. Just know she's not breathing. I want you to know that I'm pregnant and it's Benji's baby." She said and i rolled my eyes. Thinking of that made me throw up. But then I thought of Nia and let's just say I was in pure rage.

"You told me that already Tessa and I don't care. What the fuck do you want?" I asked and she looked down at my stomach.

"I want you out the picture so it could be me and him." She smiled and I chuckled.

"Tessa, even though I might, key word, might be done with Benji, he's never done with me!" I spat truthfully and she gritted her teeth.

"Man if you not gon kill the bitch let's go." One dude said before walking out. Others followed leaving just me and her.

"Okay well it's time to say our goodbyes." She smiled. She pointed her gun to my head before taking the gun off safety. She put her finger on the trigger and as soon as she got the balls to pull it, gunshots had ranged out outside.

Me and Tessa looked towards the door before I saw Benji and the rest of the guys. Benji walked in before sending a shot through Tessa making her body drop to the floor.

I stared over at her as she held her wound and screamed out in pain. Benji helped me off the floor.

"Where's Nia?" I asked in a panicky tone as I ran towards the door to see Brandon hovered over her body.

"No Nia!" I said as i got on my knees. I felt tears swell in my eyes before they began to drop.

"Nia? Baby wake up." I cried. I got no response and my stomach turned into knots. I rested my head on hers as Brandon got up.

"Nigga this yo fucking fault!" Brandon yelled as he pushed Benji into a vase making it fall over and break.

"How this my fucking fault?! I didn't know she was fucking obsessed with me!" He yelled back as he pushed him.

"Because! You need to learn how to control yo bitches! And since you can't do that, my girl on the fucking floor dead!" Brandon shouted as he sent a punch to Benji making him stumble. Benji clenched his jaw before sending blows to Brandon.

"Stop!" My voice cracked as I grabbed Benji.

"Stop! It's none of y'all faults! Damn! Y'all are brothers and y'all wanna do this while Nia is laid out, lifeless on the floor!" I shouted. Brandon and Benji stared at each other fiercely.

Brandon walked to Nia's body before picking her up and taking her outside.

"Brandon where are you taking her?" I asked.

"To the hospital. Don't come either. Not u til I get good news that she's okay." He said.

"And Benji, dont fucking speak to me ever in yo fucking life." Brandon said and Benji didn't say anything.

"Brandon I'm coming." I said walking after him.

"NO!" His voice boomed. I stood there in shock. I've never seen Brandon this angry. I groaned loudly before walking in the house and slamming the door.

I saw Benji in the living room. He just stood there. I walked up before standing next to him.

"What?" I asked and he pointed at the floor that had a blood stain.

"She gone." He said and I followed the trail of blood outside the back door.

I chuckled to myself before shaking my head.

"Benji, Brandon was right. You need to control yo bitches because if you didn't walk through that door, me and your baby would've lost our life." I said.

"So it's falling back on me now." He said and i rolled my eyes. My thoughts kept trailing to Nia. I prayed to god that she was okay.

"No Benji! But if you would've put her in check a long time ago, none of this would've happened!" I spat.

"It's not my fault she got a whole fucking shrine of me in her room!" He shouted at me.

"So you went to her house?!" I asked.

"Yeah but only to look for her. Her sister told me she was on her way here. And to clear things up! Her and her fucking friend drugged me that night! Also that ain't my fucking baby she carrying!" He said to me.

"Miko, like I said, I didn't plan on going in there and coming out with them! I told myself what I wanted was at home and it was the truth. Now Liyah, before she drugged me, yeah we flirted but I refused to fuck her!" He yelled and right now I was crying.

Tessa and her friend Liyah are sneaky bitches. Tessa was on the run and Liyah..

"Where's the Liyah girl? You killed her?" I asked and he sighed before nodding.

"Okay look Benji, now that I know the truth, I apologize. I'm sorry." I said with a shrug.

"I don't care about no apology Miko, I want you back. Back in the house with me." He said and i sighed.

"No Benji. I'm getting my own place." I said and he raised a brow.

"What?! Why?" He asked.

"Because when I first even moved in with you I told you that I wanted my own place. I wasn't even supposed to to be staying with you forever." I said.

"Okay but now we have a child together." He said and i nodded.

"Yes we do. But I need my own place. Maybe when you put a ring on this finger I'll think about it."