ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

Yoongi's Pov :

Yoongi's Pov :

I woke up first and look at time and saw that it's just 6:30 am. I look at eunha still sleeping soundly.

"god, she looks cute when she is sleeping peacefully" I said to myself.

I kissed her forehead and decided to do my morning routine first before waking her up then head to the bathroom and did my business. After that, I went out and wake her up. I'm going to take her out and eat breakfast outside.

"luv? Wake up." I said while shaking her a little. She woke up and smiled at me.

"good morning my luv" I told her.

"morning" she said sleepily.

"Get ready now luv, I'll take you out to eat breakfast" I told her and she nodded then stood up and do her morning routine.

While she is in the bathroom, I fixed the bed and got my stuff then knock on the door.

"luv?" I asked.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" I said.

"okay" she replied.

I went downstairs and sat down in the living room. After 20 minutes, she went downstairs and I didn't know I was staring at her not until she spoke.

"take a picture luv, it will last longer" she said and giggled.

"Well, is it bad to adore my angel? And its not my fault that you always look beautiful no matter what you wear" I told her and went to her then kissed her cheek.

"you look handsome too, luv" she replied and gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"oh by the way, here's your watch. I'm wearing mine" she said while showing me her watch.

She gave it to me and I wore it. I smiled at her and held her hand.

"let's go, my lady" I said to in English.

"thank you my Prince" she replied in English.

We went inside the car and drove to the cafe near our school. We got inside and order. I was about to pay when she beat me to it. I looked at her and pouted. The cashier gave the receipt and the number. We sat down near the window with me still looking at her.

"what's with that look luv?" she asked me and caress my hand.

"I'm supposed to pay, not you" I told her.

" just let me pay for today luv. You have done so much for me" she told me.

"but" I was about to say something when she cut me off.