XXI

"I miss you, phat," Amere groaned as Yanni walked back to her car

"I miss you too," she laughed. "I'll be over there tonight, don't be sad," she got in the impala, starting it up to drive to his house.

She usually spent her weekdays at home so she was closer to her office, and the weekends at his house. If he wanted to see her during the week he'd come to her new apartment and sleep there. Sometimes he could swindle her into spending whole weeks at his house

This was one of those times.

"Can you bring me some food phat phat? I'll pay for it," he yawned. "I'on feel like drivin' no where,"

"I'll see. I don't like that you're yawning, knowing you have to get your hair twisted tonight. I'm not letting you walk around with your hair not done no more, Amere. You need to wake up and wash it," she reminded him.

"You said you was gon' wash it, bae," he groaned. As his hair got longer, he got much lazier and hated washing it himself.

"Boy—when did I say that?" she chuckled, pulling out of her office parking lot.

"Last time, because if I remember right, you said I'on wash my shit right," he reminded her, making her smirk, knowing she said exactly that and now she was stuck. "You lookin real pretty, too. Who you was tryna look good fa?" he rasied his eyebrow, making her laugh.

"My work wife, Sincere. She loved it too," she informed him, making him laugh. "What do you wanna eat, sir?"

"You, honestly. But I'a settle fa' Wendy's," he smirked, watching her blush.

"You're nasty," she giggled. "You can have both,"

"Oh that's a fuckin' bet. Hurry yo ass back hea',"

"Stop! Sit still," Yanni giggled as he sat between her legs, kissing either of her thighs

"Man, why? I can't kiss on you now?" he asked while she opened the product she used on his hair and slapped some on the back of her hand. "You come in here smellin' all good and expect me to just sit hea'?"