73

Dean and Jessica had come back into the hospital a few hours later. A doctor walked up to the three.

"He's stable, for the moment. Just have to see."

Dean nodded his head and looked at his brother.

Jessica left her husbands side and sat down in a chair. She couldn't help but to think back to her memories with Bobby.

~<•>~

John had pulled into what looked like a very dysfunctional junk yard.

"Are you leaving again?" Jessica sat in the back seat of the Impala. She was now eleven years old. Charlie was three.

John turned around in his seat and sighed. "It's just until I get back."

Jessica looked out of the window. "You're not coming back." She grabbed a small duffel bag and grabbed charlie. The boy squealed with joy and played with the girls hair.

"Jess—"

"I don't want to hear it, not right now." Jessica made her way towards a house and knocked on the front door. She could hear a dog barking inside.

"Quiet Rumsfeld!" A man yelled. The barking stopped.

"Are you Bobby Singer?" Jessica asked as the man opened the door.

"Yeah, who are you?" Bobby asked.

"Talk to him." Jessica pointed towards the Impala. Then, she stepped past the man and walked into the house. Jessica sat Charlie down onto the couch and looked out the window.

"Really John?" Bobby crossed his arms over his chest.

"Look, Bobby, you're great with kids. I can't drop her off at Ellen's right now. You're my last hope. I just need you to watch over her for a few days."

"John—"

"Look, Bobby. I got two boys of my own to watch over. I can't keep her a secret for much longer. I need your help on this one. Please."

Bobby sighed. "Alright."

"Thank you." John said. Then, he left the junk yard.

Jessica sat back down on the couch. The man's dog, Rumsfeld, came up to Jessica and sniffed her hand.

"Hello." Jessica began to pet the dogs head. His tail wagging as she did so.

"Guess he likes you already." Bobby smiled.

Jessica looked up. "Yeah, John says I'm a dog whisperer or something."

"Who's that?" Bobby pointed towards Charlie. The boy was patting Rumsfeld's head.

"That's Charlie. He belonged to a friend of mine." Jessica looked down at the floor.

"What happened to your friend?" Bobby asked.

Jessica felt tears prick her eyes. "A yellow eyed monster got her."

Bobby's eyes slightly widened. "Oh, I'm sorry I—"

"It's alright."