🍃Introduction🍃

Story plot:📃📃📖

MALIK FAMILY:-

AFIFA MALIK and (Late) MEERAB MALIK have two sons and one daughter.

Eldest son: (Late) ASAD MALIK  who was married to WAJIHA MALIK. They only have a son BURHAN MALIK.

Second sonSHAHBAZ  MALIK who was married to HIBA MALIK. They have two daughters.  DANEEN MALIK  the eldest and HOORAIN MALIK the youngest.

Lastly the Daughter:  KHADIJA MALIK SHAH married to ZUBAIR SHAH. They had two children,  one son ZEESHAN SHAH and one daughter IQRA SHAH.

The Malik's used to live happily under one roof. The grand haveli which was built by MeerabMalik himself with his day and night hardwork, is the only witness of the happy laughs and the blessed moments of Malik family.

But everything start to fall apart when the younger son start demanding for his shares and a saperate land. He want to live alone with his wife actually it was his wicked wife who was filling him with these cunning ideas, she was and is a greedy woman. She was jealous of Asad and Wajiha Malik as they were the perfect example of a romantic and a beautiful family.

As Asad was the elder he has a major share of business and was an ideal son who knows how to take care of his responsibilities unlike Shahzab who was always a careless person.  In her jealousy Hiba start making misunderstandings between the brother and a time came when a dengerous rift occur between the brother and from that the miseries of Malik starts.

Wajiha Malik was a beautiful  and a paious Muslim with a heart of gold. She belongs to a middle-class family actually she was the daughter of one of the drivers of Malik's and when her father died she was left alone so the kind hearted Afifa Begum took her and make her daughter-in-law. After a year of their marraige they were bless with a son(Burhan Malik) and as he was the first born that too a boy so he was the soul hire and that make Wajiha to be adore more by her in laws.

Hiba was the daughter of the friend of Meerab Malik. She and Shahzab has a love marriage but Meerab Malik and Afifa Malik didn't approve for her as she was way too bold and blunt . She was so disrespectful that she on her very first day of marraige demand for a huge share in busniess. When she got pregnant she was happy and was confident to be it a boy but little did she know it was a girl (Daneen Malik).

She was not happy at first but seeing her daughter loved by her father and grandparents she took a relief sigh but her wicked mind didn't stop making cunning ideas. She even had corrupted the little innocent mind of Khadijha who after some time start rebaling herself and seeing this Afifa and Meerab marry her off to a suitable alliance before things got out of the hand.

After the marraige of Khadijha which was a force one the two brothers start to fight alot and one day the Elder one decide to  leave the Haveli as he saw that his family is not living peacfuly.

Afifa and Meerab beg him alot to stay but instead he told them to leave also but how can they leave  there only home where  alot of memories are present.

Some days went with Shahzab's everyday demand which was actually a earfil from his wife. Meerab know the cunning woman and he was so clever that without telling anyone he named all his business on the name of Burhan.

Many days passed and it was almost 7 years or more  that there Eldest son had left the house but on one dearful day they got a call from Wajiha informing them about the death of Asad in a tragic car accident . It was night time but they didn't care and rush to the hospital where Wajiha was crying with a 10 year old  Burhan.

Meerab took Wajiha and Burhan to haveli and settle them in first floor. At that time Hoorain was almost 3 year old.

He order Shahbaz and Hiba not to say or misbehave with Wajiha and from now on she will live with them.

But after two monthe Meerab's health started getting worse and he died leaving everyone in miserable condition.

Hoorain was ignored by her parents as Shahzab and Hiba want a boy but instead they got a girl.

A babysitter was there who used to abused her instead of taking care of her. No one would noticed that  as Afifa was getting old and after the death of her son and husband she become more weak.

Time pass by children growing, with Daneen getting all the luxirious and love of her parents,  Hoorain getting abused and deprived of love, Hiba had made Wajiha her maid and Burhan struggling to make her mother and Dadi proud. He used to study hard as he was going to take over the bussiness one day.

When Afifa become better she noticed Hoorain's condition and she scolded Shahbaz and Hiba for ignoring their child but they shamelessly accepted the fact that they don't want her. Hoorain was almost 11 year old at that time and from that onwards Wajiha and Afifa took care of her and raised her just like there own daughter.

Burhan when turned 18 took admission in foreign univeraity to get better education for his busniess degree. He move towards London to complete his studies.

Daneen and Hoorain were enrolled in one school as Afifa has practically threaten Shahbaz to disown him from the family if he not fulfil the responsibilities of Hoorain.

Life was going on his track,  for some it was pleasent , for some it was struggle and for some it was a exam of there patience.

MALIK HAVELI

MALIK HAVELI

Location: ISLAMABAD  PAKISTAN

Done!

Aslamoaliakum and Hi guys.

So here I am with my another story and Iam so excited for this one to write.

I hope I have make you all clear with the story plot . The main story will began after this. I just want to make sure that you people clearly understand the plot of the story.

Hope you enjoy and give the same love to this story also.

Chapter 1 will be out soon. Till then take care of yourself.

Allah Hafiz and bye.

-Norrulain123-