𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖐

𝑥𝑖𝑙𝑎

3:01

My thoughts were cut off as i heard the loud ass bell finally rang.
But there's no reason to be happy about it because I have stupid detention. its fine tho..

But the thing is, is that it's all over some dumb shit that i did in math class today.

All I did was roll my eyes because this dumb teacher decided to tell us about her whole life story and her annoying grandchildren. And then got mad when i wasn't listening. But its whatever because i don't have anything to do today so im just gonna stay on my phone.

☯︎ ☯︎ ☯︎

ᵃⁿ ʰᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

As im walking doen the hallway or the school i pull my phone out to call my foster mother Angela but then quickly remember shes at work right now so im just gonna use a gps i thought.

And it's gonna take a while cuz she Angela don't live that close.

I slipped my backpack around my shoulder so I could get my phone for the gps and get my headphones out.

As I was getting them out I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't really care, probably just someone walking home like me.

I pressed the little button to cut in my headphones so it would pair.

All of the sudden they were knocked out of my hand as I felt someone harshly grab me. My first instinct was to swing my arm back and hit them in the face. So i did, i threw my fist back as hard as i could but they caught my hand before i could hit em.

After that the person wrapped one strong arm around mine so i couldnt move them at all. With there other arm i felt them reach in their pocket and quickly try to bring something u
down to my face. Immediately I knew what it was 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚.

I started thrashing around and moving my head to the side
and let out a scream as loud as i could. "Stop fucking resisting babe." A male voice said.

"Get the fuck offa me!" I screamed.

"let me go!"

"Get off!"

𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑜ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑

And with that thought I continued doing what I was doing.

The person pulled my head back by my hair and brought got the cloth to my face.

I started struggling I tried so really hard not to breath. To the point it was torture.

Then i got an idea.

I slowly went limp trying to pretend to be passed out but the guy still held the cloth over my face probably making sure i was actually out.

ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠

I couldn't do it anymore I let out a big gasp for air and then everything started fading to black.

•I been wanting to do a kidnaping book for a while.
And by the way these are the type of books I like to read
so mine are mostly going to involve these: kidnaping,ddlg,insanity, aslums ,mental disorders
and bully books so yeah
if you don't like those type of books then don't read mine.