Vermilion Brothers

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Sighing, I left the office and Mereoleon with Fuegoleon left shortly too after. I took to the air, tumbling in the air from my inexperience. This was going to take a while to get used to. I was already flying in the sky after saying my farewell to both of them. However, I was nearly punched from behind if it wasn't for me dodging and moving away although the person also knew how to maneuver mid air too. I got kicked in the stomach before I got dragged down with the person. It was Mereoleon. I stared terrified as he caught me by my shirt when we landed on the ground. The wind was knocked out of me.

"No, you have a job to do"

"Mereo.. we don't just attack someone over food"

"Shut up brother, he's coming with me. You can join us and bring the other idiot too. We'll take to the Black Bulls base"

Fuegoleon sighed with a hand on his forehead as he said he would grab Leopold. I tried moving my hand to push off Mereoleon but he had a firm grip as he told me I was going with him after we helped out a bit more. I decided to try an use my moves so I swung slightly before turning making a whole spin in the air and halfway through wrapping my leg around his arm and the other around his neck. I told him I didn't appreciate being carried like that as he smirked. I jumped off of him before asking him to lead the way.

Mereoleon and I spent the next few hours helping people with me making more houses than ever imaginable that held furniture. Healing people as well was also another thing. Mereoleon was incharge of getting any rubble or dangerous objects off of people with his fire paws. I made a massive field of flowers for children to play in which parents thanked me for. I never knew I would be so useful for this situation. Mereoleon dissepeared for a bit but came back with a few cows that were already dead and ready for cooking. I'm surprised it didn't faze me. Then again, the amount of weird things I've seen ever since joining has made me develop a standard to weird.

"Thank you, you want me to cook you a feast right?"

"Yes"

Smiling, I walked into the Black Bulls base with Mereoleon following me. I began cooking as he stood there watching the meat. This man had a lot of hard time waiting as I tenderised the meat and cooked it. He kept trying to eat it but I would remind him that it wouldn't be as tasty. He was surprisingly calm and I appreciated that. Soon Fuegoleon came with Leopold and Mereoleon called them over. I also cooked lots of other fish dishes and side dishes. I also made fried squid and I had cooked crab for a dish. There should be enough to go around. Fuegoleon came next to me and offered to help set the table even if he didn't know how to.

Smiling, I told him where each item went and he left to put the table. Mereoleon had a small smile when he noticed Fuegoleon was doing well. I didn't point it out and continued cooking with Mereoleon being my taste tester. He rested closely on the counter as he watched. Yami came in and was about to to say something to me but noticed Mereoleon and visibly paled. I guess that was the only person who could scare the captain.

"Yami, I made some stuff for you too so don't worry!"

"Ghost Maid... Why is there a feral animal here?!"

"He's not a feral animal captain, he's a surprisingly good guest."

"He's putting on an act for food..." Yami grumbled as Mereoleon swatted his hand away with a growl when he tried to take some food for testing. They glared at each other but Mereoleon smirked when Yami backed away slowly. Yami had let him win for now. The food was finally done soon after and I put the dishes at the table. Fuegoleon helped me with Leopold excitedly talking to me about the battle. He was adorable with stars in his eyes as he talked about how well he did. Mereoleon tried to dig in immediately but I slapped his hand away gently with a stern look. Everyone in the room froze.

"Mereoleon, we normally wait for everyone to be respectful even if you are a guest."

"Ghost Maid, you're going to die"

"R-Rival, you need to back away!"

"(M/N) I really do suggest you back away" Fuegoleon said warily as he grabbed my shoulder but I didn't move. Manners are important. Leopold eyes were wide and Yami looked stoic but he had a hand held up for when people die. Glaring, I waited for Mereoleon to make a move but he grumbled as he backed down into the chair with a smirk. Like a lion that's found new prey.

"A bit feisty, I like that"

"Eh?"

Leopold started freaking out that I managed to tame his wild brother but Mereoleon just stood up and hit him on the head. Fuegoleon stiffened as he looked concerned. He pulled me away with a hand on my shoulder and told Mereoleon not to talk like that to cooks because normally it implied something different. Yami had started smoking as he sat down at the head of table. He kept quiet as he took his dishes. Everyone soon came down with me standing there to pick up my cute Charmy who gushed over the food.

"Mommy, I love you so so much"

"I love you all too"

Booping Charmy on the nose, I grabbed her plate and let her pick out whatever dishes she wanted. She was really happy when I set her down with her plate. Vanessa pouted saying there was no booze but I ruffled her hair as I went to the pantry and got all of them a few booze bottles. She gasped and happily looked at me when she noticed I had bought a few booze bottles. I poured each captain a cup. Even Zora was there which was fun whenever he tried to prank Asta. I couldn't help but laugh as everyone ate before I dissepeared upstairs with my usual two plates. Henry and I ate as we chatted but we felt the place shaking.

"Theyyy're fiiighting..."

"Of course they are. I'm not surprised. This is fun"

A/N: Fuegoleon needs more love in this story as does Leopold. I love the bits of Henry being sprinkled in always at the end. Anyways, thank you all for reading and commenting!

 Anyways, thank you all for reading and commenting!