XXII

koo's girl"
___________________________________

"Eunhee is my girlfriend."

I look at Jungkook, unable to process what he just said.

So... being a scientist makes you ten times dumber?

"Boyfriend? You're both... dating?" Hanhyo gasps, disappointment in her voice.

"Yes, now we're going back to our dorms, if you'll excuse us," he says and grabs my hand and Hanhyo only stares at us and our fingers intertwined, her mouth opening and closing like a goldfish.

Jungkook doesn't turn back, he just walks away, gripping his towel so it wouldn't fall off and he just drags me with him, towards my room and he swings it open.

He closes the door and locks it and lets go of my hand, he rubs the back of his neck and I just stare at him.

"Thanks," I said and he raised a brow.

"What for?" He responds.

"For saving us, I heard Mr. Kang is really strict, he'll blow us off," I replied and he nods.

"You know, you can take an off tomorrow, you haven't slept," Jungkook says, concern laced in his voice and I yawn with my mouth open.

"Yeah, I think I'll report in noon, tell Taehyung for me," I say and start to make my way to my room with Jungkook behind me when I heard shuffling at the living room.

I approach the living room and turn the lamp on, not forgetting what I did earlier with Taebit- I mean Taehyung.

My eyes widened and Jungkook's jaw dropped as we witnessed what was happening on the couch.

Jimin's chin was on top of Taehyung's head and Taehyung was sleeping soundly in Jimin's arms.

"Are you sure they're straight?" Jungkook asked me.

"Never, ever since I met Jimin," I say and shrug my shoulders, shutting the main light off walking away to my room with Jungkook behind me.

We both close the door and Jungkook lays on my spot again, and I lay down on the other spot again as I turn off the lamp and pull the covers on ourselves.

Guess he'll have to stay until tomorrow.

I doze off into a sweet slumber with Jungkook beside me.

-

"Hey!" A voice called and I opened my eyes to meet a pair of doe eyes.

"Jungkook?" I reply and he smiles his usual bunny smile.

"Lets go and eat!" He chirps as he sits on my bed.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Diner! Lets go!" He says and pats my arm, I sit up and rub my eyes.

The sun was up and the birds were chirping, I look at my surroundings and the atmosphere was somewhat nice and sunny.

"I-I'll get ready... what time is it?" I ask him and he looks at the wall clock.

"9 o' clock love, now get ready," he smiles warmly and my eyes widened at how he addressed me.

Love?

I decided to let it slide because of how he saved me last night, I take the covers off of me and start to make my way to the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting outside," he beams and I nod.

How is he so excited?

I start to get ready and try out an outfit and I walk outside to see Jungkook in his black leather jacket and striped shirt underneath.

"Which diner are we going?" I ask him and he twirls the keys in his fingers.

"Found one somewhere on TV," he replied and I eyed him.

"You know how to drive?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Of course, since you don't know where it is, I'll drive there for you," he answered as we took the elevator down.

We reached the parking lot and we went on our way towards the car I have.

"Hop in and lets go ride this baby," he pats the the hood of the car and I smile as I enter the passenger's seat.

Jungkook enters the driver's seat and turns the engine on before backing away from the driveway.

"Where's the diner anyway?" I ask him and he glances at me before directing his gaze on the road.

"Just a few blocks away, don't worry... we're almost there," he replies as he takes a sharp turn.

After a few sharp turns, we enter the parking lot of a diner in which I wasn't familiar to.

"Come on, lets go," he says and exits the driver's seat and I go out of the passenger's seat.

I was about to enter the entrance when someone grabbed my wrist, fingers grasping it tightly.

My eyes widened and I look to the person, and his doe eyes stared at me intently.

Before nearing my face.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Y'all forgot to PRESS THE VOTE THERE IS LITERALLY A STAR THERE!

If you don't vote I'll personally dress as Ronald McDonald and come to your house and shave your eyebrows off