🔷 6 - Dog 🔷

[Air's POV]

I guess this is one thing that every one of us love: Dogs. Yes, dogs. A cheerful, funny, humble, loving, sweet dog.

Who doesn't like dogs though? For me, they're very precious in our lives. Some even find happiness in them, in which it's actually true.

Even though dogs just happens to be annoying, stubborn, troublesome and reckless, they're the ones when they gave you their big, sad puppy eyes, it felt like you just can't stay mad at them forever. Those puppy eyes they have, are the ones that'll totally melt your heart.

Speaking of dogs, our parents surprised us with a  two-year-old golden retriever. Actually, it was unexpected. We never had a dog in our lives.

Angin's reaction was very priceless. The moment he saw the dog, he screamed on top of his lungs in excitement and ran around the living room crazily. I laughed slightly from that sight.

I mean, who doesn't get excited to have a dog in your house? They can protect you from any danger, as well as they show their unconditional love for us, until their time is up. Seriously, dogs are just the best.

"So, what do you want to name him?" Our father asked both me and my little brother as he looked at us with a smile.

"I'll let Angin name the dog..." I replied, turning my head to my little brother while smiling warmly, gently patting his head afterwards. My young brother smiled widely at my response.

"Okay! Umm..." Angin thought for a moment, while scratching the chin of our golden retriever. "Can I name him 'Lucky'?" He asked, as he turned to look at us.

Our mother chuckled. "Why Lucky though?" She softly asked.

"Because," Angin gently hugged the dog named Lucky. "I feel so lucky to have him in our lives!" He cheerfully said, giggling.

I chuckled softly from his response, gently brushing Lucky's hair from the back. "That's a nice name." I commented. "It suits him."

Angin glanced at mean, giggling while giving me a gleeful smile that I'll never forget. It was so bright as I pictured it. It was also filled with positive vibes.

"Well, welcome to the family, Lucky!" Dad stated, which made the whole family smile joyously. Lucky glanced at each one of us while sticking his tongue out with his tail wagging happily as if, it's like he's also glad that he'll stay with us forever.

My little brother then jumped up from the ground and hugged our parents. "Thank you for bringing Lucky to our family!" He said, and smiled warmly. Our parents gladly returned the hug, then Lucky out of nowhere also joined them.

This is what I love to see: My family happy. It brings smile to my face every time. Seeing my family complete and joyful at the same time makes my life worth living.

"Hey Air!" Dad called, which made me glanced at him. "Don't just stand there, come and join the group hug!" He stated, which made me chuckled from his response and immediately went towards my family, joining the hugs as well.

"I'm so lucky to have a complete family like this!" Angin stated, making all of us chuckle from his statement. "I wish it'll always stay like this!"

Yeah...

... I wish it will always just stay like this forever.