10

"Smiles and tears are so alike with me, they are neither of them confined to any particular feelings: I often cry when I am happy, and smile when I am sad."
– Anne Brontë

Bella's pov

I have never been nervous about my day, mostly because it usually involves a boring routine. But well today is different.

It's different because I know that Jacob likes me, and I said yes to him for a date.

But I still have no idea when are we going out.

I really want to look good today. It's a whole different feeling you know, that someone is there who likes you.

And that feeling gets even more special when you know it's Jacob. He is just perfect in every way. I want to be perfect for him too.

I actually woke up with a big smile on my face today. I think this is going to happen everyday from now on.

I pick out a yellow color tank top and black jeans for today. Although I don't know how to do much makeup, I do want to put in efforts today so I apply a mascara and lip gloss that my mom gifted me.

After getting ready, I leave for the bakery.

Actually i am thinking of requesting to change my work time. As I am able to earn well now because of the teaching, I am thinking to work only on the weekends.

Which will give me more time to focus upon me and my family.

——-

Thankfully the bakery owner loves me so she agreed immediately. She knows about my family situation and is happy that I am finally getting a break.

After completing today's work, I am waiting for the three of them to show up. But instead it's only Jacob in his car.

"Are the other two not coming?" I ask him, I hope they are not sick or something.

"Ummm, I kinda requested them not to?" He answers. I am still confused why would he ask them not to come.

And then I realize it's because he wants to spend time with me alone.

I smile at him, "So it's just us today" I say, "yeah, and it's going to be just us from now on" he replies with a wink.

"Well you won't have to pick me up from the bakery now, I changed my shift, from now I'll only be working on the weekends" I tell him excitedly.

I really am happy about this decision. I'll finally be able to sleep more.

"I am happy that you did, I'll pick you up from your house from tomorrow onwards then." He says while looking at me. I can see that he is very happy since yesterday and honestly I am too.

"Do the guys know about us?" I ask him as I don't think we should keep this from them. Xander and Cole mean a lot to me too.

"I already told them yesterday night, they were confused about the way I was acting yesterday. So I told them everything. Both of them are very happy for us. Xander was sure though that you'll say no to my date offer but you proved him wrong." He explains and continues "When you texted me, I was so so happy and immediately shared it with Xan and Cole. Also asked them if I could pick you up alone to which they agreed"

"Jacob, this is new for me. There are many chances that I'll disappoint you, or do something stupid because I don't know a thing about dating. But like you said I promise to never hurt you. Also I like you too Jacob" I confess to him.

It's all true though I do like him. I also realized that I blush a lot around him, it just takes his one look for me to start blushing like an idiot.

"Elle you make me happy. And don't worry, this is new for me as well but we'll sort it out, right." he replies.

And we arrive at our destination that is our school.

He opens the car door for me like a gentleman he is, I feel his hand on my back which again makes me feel happy. He isn't afraid of what people will say, and neither am I. Because this is all that matters to me.

The whole day passes by pretty quick, he walked with me till my class, and in the ones we are together, he sat right next to me and was constantly looking at me again and again.

People already started to gossip around about us, but I don't care enough to listen to them.

Though I did made a new friend today, her name is Taylor. She actually saved me from a bunch of people who were trying to threaten me for getting close with Jacob. She seemed different to me than the other girls at school.

During the lunch time we both were alone together, as Xander was busy kissing Madison, and Cole well got bored and went home.

I don't know what's wrong with Xander and why he is behaving the way he is. Jacob told me that it's nothing to worry about as Xander and Cole both like to spend time with different girls.

Which I guess it's okay as being their friend I really shouldn't be judging them right?.

Well because of their plans, they decided to cancel today's plan for studying together.

Which gave Jacob an idea of taking me out on a date, Today.

————————————————
Hope you liked it💕

————————————————Hope you liked it💕