𝑻 𝑬 𝑵

NIGHT HAD SOON COME

NIGHT HAD SOON COME

they were currently waiting for Clemont to stop throwing up after they had ridden the final roller coaster. even Bonnie wasn't that scared of the rollercoaster and instead was having tons of fun.

the only ride they haven't went on was the Ferris Wheel, so that's what they were going for next.

"cmon Clemont stop being a big baby!" Bonnie pouted, wanting to ride the Ferris Wheel before the fireworks came on.

"it did a loopy de loop!! I could've died Bonnie!" Clemont complains, making the entire group chuckle at Clemonts behavior.

"the Ferris Wheel is this way!!" Bonnie tugs on her brothers sleeve, almost making him trip as she ran full speed toward the Ferris Wheel.

the group followed the siblings, all of them laughing at Clemont and Bonnie just now.

"if we make it in time, we'll be able to see the fireworks while on the Ferris Wheel!" Serena pointed out, then realized that it's a 2 seater and started blushing.

"hey As-" Serenas attempt to try and get her and Ash alone on the Ferris Wheel was interrupted by Ash himself.

"Alain! lets go on the Ferris Wheel as partners!" Ash shouted tugging Alain in line next to him, surprising the blue eyed trainer.

Serena pouted, her chance to be alone with Ash now gone. Julia smiled at this, patting her head to comfort her.

"hey at least we'll go on together, it'll be fun!" Julia gives her a closed eyed smile as both Pikachu and Mawile placed themselves on her shoulders. Julia cooing once again at their matching outfits.

Serena nodded with a smile as well, finally approaching the line to the Ferris Wheel which was surprisingly short.

Julia and Serena were the last ones able to go on the Ferris Wheel with Ash and Alain above them in a separate cart and then Bonnie and Clemont above them.

the fire work show began, and what a sight it was. when Julia and Serena reached the highest point they both looked at the different color fireworks in awe.

it was truly breathtaking and Julia was just glad she finally got to experience it with friends.

she took both Pokémon off her shoulders as they themselves watched the fireworks together.

after it had ended, they soon started taking people off the ride and putting more people on. when it came close to Julia and Serena a loud explosion was heard throughout the entire festival.