Wattpad Original

DELETED SCENE #2 - Desk

A/N: Bonus one-shot that doesn't fit into the real plot of MIK.

***

When I sit across from Gavin in our monthly progress meeting, the first thing I think to say is, "How come you never mentioned it was your birthday today, Mr. Stone?"

He raises a surprised eyebrow. A small shrug. "It's a regular work-day, Ms. Collins."

Oh is it? I'm curious if he has something against birthdays or if he's just being purposefully vague or what.

And I don't know why I feel so... puckish today. "I could've got you a present."

There might be something mildly suggestive in my tone, in the look on my face, because his eyes darken, there's a twitch at the edge of his jaw and he watches me closely, knowing that I might be up to something.

I bite my lip, twirl a piece of my hair between my fingers. An inappropriate idea has planted itself into my mind, and now there is definitely something charged in the air between us.

I meet his eyes as my fingers pick up a pen sitting on the desk, hover it in the air beside me for a second before dropping it deliberately to the floor. "Oops."

He swallows, eyes flashing because he knows exactly what game I'm playing.

"I should probably pick that up," I say softly, innocently.

I slide my chair back, get onto the carpet on my hands and knees. The pen lies abandoned and untouched as I crawl under the large space beneath his expansive, solid, wooden desk, my hands finding his strong thighs. He inhales a sharp breath. "Mel," he warns, his voice already an octave lower. "You shouldn't—"

"Can you scoot your chair back, please, Mr. Stone?" I ask innocuously. "I think the pen rolled under there."

And I think he knows better than to protest, because he does as I ask of him, (Because what warm-blooded male can turn down a girl offering to give him a blowjob?) and I rise onto my knees on the other side of the desk, settling myself between his legs.

The carpet stings a little against my shins through my pantyhose but there's so much blood and adrenaline pumping through me everywhere that I don't even care.

I know he's trying to work up the strength to say no, to consider the consequences and exercise some restraint and rational thought for once, but I also know that he doesn't have it in him to resist me. "Someone could walk in any minute..." He looks down at me helplessly, gently using his hands to push mine off his thighs.

But I bite my lip, gaze at him with wide, lustful eyes, and he sighs, perhaps knowing that fighting me is pointless. "This is so wrong, Mel." A small grumble.

His chest rises and falls as I slowly, teasingly undo the buckle of his belt, slide it away, feeling his darkened, heavy gaze on me the entire time.

I pop the button, my heart pounding from excitement about everything that's coming next. Just as my fingers pull down his zipper, floating over the bulge in his pants and earning me a soft moan, there's a knock on the damn door.

Gavin sits up straighter, slides his chair in closer to the desk just as Tiffany pops into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt you gu—oh! I thought Melanie was in here?"