Disclaimer

Update May 19, 2021

I would like to warn everyone reading this of a certain individual.
Beware of my cute reader luvhore.

They seem to really want my attention and thinks that I am ignoring them when in reality I am just busy with other stuff. They are very shy so they might comment something and suddenly delete it.

I still have record of what they post so I take screenshots to show everyone how cute this person is. 😂

Please excuse their inability to think and be respectful. It seems like they have stopped using their brain for a long time now.

If they something rude, please don't mind them. They are just being a tsundere 😂

Sincerely,
Goldy.

Update March 2, 2021

Decided that I won't write too much dark and twisted because I feel like I am going crazy writing so. I also feel it is not healthy to be immersed in such dark themes and not good for the reader to drown in it.

There will be some elements of it only because that is how I feel the world is like. It will be more fluff and also hurt/comfort.

Enjoy Elias while you can.

Thank you 🙏

Update August 18, 2020

Who Made Me a Princess was written by 플루토스(plutos) and drawn by 스푼(Spoon).

Feel free to support them by purchasing either the novel or webtoon on KakaoPage, Naver Series, Ridibooks, and etc.

The contents of this fanfic will have characters and events of the original work but there might be some changes here and there for the sake of continuing the story. Still be aware that there will or might be spoilers.

Original Character(s) will be added.

We will stress that the author writes dark manipulative twisted stories. It could go very dark and immoral and straight offending, disgusting, insulting, and sick. It is not for those who have a strong morale or are pure at heart.

We would like to repeat and stress again that there will or might be detailed and graphic immoral scenarios such: SEXUAL ASSAULT, UNDERAGED SEX, INCEST, MIND BREAK/MANIPULATION, and you get the point. It is basically TABOO related stuff.

I won't put warnings for you at the top of the page because it simply looks ugly and unnatural. Imagine reading a book and suddenly in the middle of the page there is 'WARNING' written on it. Get my point? So don't expect that kind of gentle manners from me. You won't get any "kind" considerations from me.

Your views on the story, characters, scenarios, and your support would be very much appreciated. As long as the comments provide either aidful information, encouragement, or just random thought with no real intention to hurt, then your comment won't be deleted.

We will stress for a third time that this is not for those with high moral value and pure and weak hearted people. It has topics of TABOO. It WILL OR MIGHT get incredibly DARK and TWISTED!

Just because the author is writing something related to it does not mean that they agree with these acts. If it were to happen in real life and you do find someone in trouble, please do call the police or ask for help.

But, as long as the fanfic does not have the "MATURE" thingy then I doubt anything will happen. :P

You were warned three times.

If you still continue to go on and don't like what you are reading and still have the nerve to say something disagreeable then the author will not be held responsible.

I simply do not care if you have a high morale or are pure as an angel's butt. The readers who enjoy only reading dark twisted fantasies are welcomed to the World of Immoral Fantasies.

We would like to mention that the characters of the WMMaP might be out of character for some of you and we would like to ask for your understanding. We don't think that any of the characters in the original story is actually as sane as 'normal' people so it is not out of character for us.

Let's all 'Elias de Alger Obelia.'

Update May 24, 2020

[Warnings]

This story may contain:

- 18+ content

- Taboo content
   - Child Abuse
   - Incest
   - Use of Drugs
   - Inhuman Torture
   - Pedos
   - Etc.

- Original Characters

- Spoilers

- Content that is not in the original story.

If you are willing to read further, please be aware that you have been warned.

———

Before you read please be aware that this a fanfiction. There will be spoilers and characters of the original story.

I don't own the story "Who Made Me a Princess", also known as "Suddenly Became a Princess".

Please be aware that there will be spoilers.

I am writing for pure hobby and past time.

There will be characters created by me inserted into the original storyline and there may be some changes to the story.

Please support the original writer and artist by purchasing their work through KakaoPage, Naver Series, and etc.

Thank you very much for taking your time reading this.

Enjoy Elias.