Chapter 4

Chloe's Pov

Next day

I was currently walking to my locker. When I got to my locker. I grab my 'English' book. It felt like someone was looking at me. I quickly turned around to see Stella glaring at me. The next second, I was shoved to the side of my locker so that my back will hit the wall. I fall down to my butt and it hurts a lot.

As the pain got minimal I look up to see the five bullies were standing there and Stella was one of them "Hey, nerd we meet again" Stella said while grabbing my collar making me stand in front of them.

I just looked down cause I know what's next is gonna happen so I waited for them to do something "Not talking are we?" She said and began to punch my stomach over and over again until I fall on the ground, the others were cheering their friend.

She kicked me in the stomach and shouted "Get the fuck up loser or I'm going to kick you to death" I tried to got up still clutching my stomach.

Out of nowhere she forcefully connected her lips to mine. I wanted to pushed her off of me but I felt too weak to fight back. So I just closed my eyes and waited till she was done.

When she broke the kiss and I look up I saw that Leah was standing there while
covering her mouth with her hands. She just saw me kissing someone else!! I was numb and felt sick. Now I know why did Stella kissed me in the first place. She was trying to make Leah jealous. Leah left without saying a word, but I can see the disappointment on her face.

Stella and Leah has a history. They both hated each other. And they can't even tolerate to look at each other for too long. I have no idea what she was thinking when she saw me kissing her enemy.

After Leah left, Stella again pushed me to the locker "This is like the best revenge ever. That bitch Leah must be thinking that you cheated on her" She said while laughing evilly and left with her friends.

I feel something wet in my cheeks that's when I realized I was crying 'Why did I deserve this kind of treatment? What did I do to them?'

When I calm down, I make my way to my first period English.

Lunch break

I was walking to the canteen expected to see Leah, I needed to talk to her about what she saw. As I arrived, I see Leah stare at me with disgust and hatred. I look around to see Stella and her friends was there too, smirking at me.

"Can we talk, please? Look what you saw-" I tried to explain but Leah interrupted "I don't want to talk to you right now. Can you leave?" My heart just broke by those words, I looked at her for the last time and left.

---------------

I tried to call Leah several times after school but she didn't received any of my calls. I decided to go to her house and talk to her directly.

Just when I was about to leave I heard a notification signalling I had received a massage. I unlocked my phone and it was a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: Good luck. You are gonna need it.

What the fuck? I have no idea who this person is. So I decided to ignore the text.

I drove to Leah's house, not even after 5 minutes I reached and I quickly get out of the car. I ring the doorbell but no one was opening the door. Then I saw the door was unlocked. So I got inside.

"Leah? Where are you? Please listen to me, I was not cheating on you. you have to trust me" No response.

After a few minutes Leah came out. She looked at me with so much anger in her eyes "What the hell are you doing here?" She shouted.