CHAPTER 28

"Mabuhay and welcome to Philippine Airlines, we care about your safety, please stall your baggage in the overhead bins or under the seats in front of you, this is a nonsmoking flight, smoking including electronic cigarette is not allowed."

I looked at the speaker at the plane and smiled while standing firm and proper while waiting for the signal for us to move and assist the passengers. Boredom made me play with the ring at my finger, the ring Parker gave to me. Even the bracelet and necklace are still with me.

After the sign we the flight attendants started walking while i'm pushing a cart full of foods to give to the passengers.

"Good evening, Ma'am. Coffee or tea?" I asked while smiling at the woman.

"Teatea." I glared at Gale and she just laughed. "Coffee, Angel."

Gale is still alive she faked her death to deceive Ken's family. She knows that if she tries to make a way to put their son in the jail they'll definitely kill her or hurt her so Ken gave her a plan so he can easily surrender himself at the police without letting the girl he loves the most get hurt.

And that is by faking Gale's death.

"Stop calling me, Angel." I said and placed a cup of coffee infront of her.

"Boy, don't call me angel." I rolled my eyes at her and started walking again while pushing the cart.

I took the foods to be given to the captains inside the cockpit and knocked before entering. I saw Captain Yunick trying to check something at his note and he smiled at me.

"Hi, Eloisa."

I smiled. "Hello."

"Place it there." He pointed at the table so I put it there and leave the cockpit.

The plane landed at Philippines and while we're alined near the exit we were all greeting at the passengers and after that we all went out and walked at the airport while pulling our luggage.

"So kailan next flight mo?" Yunick asked me while i'm walking.

"I don't know i'll be hanging out with my friends eh." I said and smiled. "Ikaw po?"

"Quit the 'Po' tagal na natin magkakilala ah?" He laughed.

Yunick is actually handsome he's the face of the Airline and girls would die just to have a date or to be his girlfriend because aside from being a Pilot he's also a model.

"Eloisa!" Gale took of her shades and looked at Yunick. "Hey!"

"Hello, Gale." He smiled at Gale. Matagal na silang magkakilala dahil sa mga layovers namin sa Spain at andoon si Gale.

"Hey wazzup!" Hollace shouted at pumunta kami ni Gale sa kanya at yumakap. "Namiss ko 'tong mga hustler na 'to sa inuman ah!"

"Gago!" Gale laughed and I looked at Yunick.

"Cap, una na kami!" I said and he smiled and pinagbuksan kami ni Hollace at umandar na ito.

"Saan ba tayo punta, Hollando?" Gale asked while brushing her blonde hair.

"Bar nila Hunter at Brittany nag-aya sila."

"Kasal na daw 'yon?" I asked habang nilulugay ko ang naka-ayos kong buhok kanina.

"Oo, tagal niyo kasing nawala, mga walong taon din kayo nawala ah?" Hollace said.

"Oo, tangina kasi pamilya ni Ken." Gale said and rolled her eyes.

"Binayaran ng pamilya ni Ken pamilya nung pito diba para manahimik?" Hollace asked

"Oo."

"Bibisitahn mo ba siya?" Hollace asked while looking straight at the road.