Buzzing In Her Head

I present to you, this chapter, I had to rewrite this a couple of times because it wasn't coming out how I wanted it to. But I liked how this turned out😊 and I hope you all like it too.

This chapter will mention panic attack, but I added a some fluff.

-🖤

◇○~○◇○~○◇○~○◇○~○◇○~○◇○~○◇

Chloé's morning started a bit later than what she had become a costumed too. What with her mother acting like a school girl, wanting her sweet 'little girl' to tell her all about the mysterious young man she saw her with that afternoon. They had a rare mother-daughter spa night, having called some personal aestheticians to give them; mani-pedis and facials while they talked.

After the light gossip of who the boy was, how they met, and the upcoming date? Friendly outing? with the young Kent, Audrey had insisted Chloé  to sleep in her room with her. The talk was a bit embarrassing for Chloé, with all the cooing, and slight motherly teasing. But the two quite enjoyed their moment. Audrey had shed a few tears, and apologized to her daughter for being so neglectful towards her from her childhood to her early teens, she made a promise to always be there for the young Bourgeois. To always listen to her problems and to always be there for most important moments. 

Chloé felt so much love and joy when she heard her mother's words, she had what she always wanted. Her mother to spend time with her, even if it meant they would just talk. She didn't care what they were doing as long as they were together. She told Audrey that she had nothing to apologize for after all, as her friend always told her. 

'What matter's is that we have today, and work to better our relationship for the days to come.'

~•~○~●~°~•~○~●~°~•~○~●~°~•~○~●~°~

Gotham Time: 8:12 AM

Before their mother-daughter time started Audrey insisted on having their phone off, mostly for her. Audrey didn't want anyone to ruin their time together, if there was a problem she will deal with it the next day.

Which was why now Chloé nearly felt her heart almost leap out of her chest. The moment she saw the Paris news on the Akuma that had attacked in the ungodly hours of the morning, (though it wasn't the first time the team had to cut their slumber short), this time the Bee holder wasn't there to have their backs. 

Chloé watched as the battle ended, the team had managed to win, but how many close calls did they have? How many times did they get hit by that akuma? How many second chances did Luka witness?
Her mind kept wondering about all the things that could have gone wrong, and she wouldn't have known until this moment. The team only faced an akuma, and luckily Mayura didn't send out an amok. But if she had? Her mind kept thinking of all the worst possible scenarios that could have happened. They didn't but they were close. That didn't stop her mind from wondering, it was constant dread filling her thoughts. All surrounding sounds seemed to have faded, as her mind over took her. It was awful, the only thing she could hear was a statistic, no more like buzzing and her head was pounding.

She noticed how exhausted Ladybug looked during the battle, many attacks she would have easily dodged managed to knock her down. She would quickly get up or move, but would stumble. If she noticed this, maybe Hawkmoth had too. And who's to say that maniac won't take advantage of that and send more akumad until he sees her break. Or have Mayura send out a sentimonster. What would happen to the others? She wouldn't be able to get to them on time.