21

The journey to Luoyang was quieter than expected. One by one everyone dozed off in the plane and before they knew it there had reached their destination. After the formalities at the air port they finally reached the hotel. Even though they had slept in the airplane, 6 hours journey was no joke so the elderly decided to take another nap.

Qi Pei Xin, Guo Cheng and Cao Jun Xiang already ventured out to explore. Cao Yue Chen and Xuan Lu went on a date, they wanted to visit the famous Peony Garden together.

Zhuocheng didn't show any interest in going anywhere so he went back to his room, still aggressively texting someone. While Xiao Zhan was reluctant to go anywhere, he reminded himself that this might be the only time he steps again in Luoyang, so taken the opportunity he decided to visit Luoyang Museum.

After a journey of 20 minutes from the hotel, Xiao Zhan finally spotted the Museum. All those years ago, when Wei and Jiang family got together for Zhuocheng's birthday, the reason they chose Luoyang was because Xiao Zhan insisted on seeing this particular Museum. Had he known what lied in the future, he never would have begged stubbornly to come to this place. But just like the rest, he was also once an innocent child.

The Museum was still the same, although the 9 years old Xiao Zhan couldn't remember much from back then, there were art pieces that he could never forget. For example, the Jin Dynasty Gold Seals. There was a familiar one in the Jiujiang Museum, where Xiao Zhan once went on a date with Wang Yibo.

.

.

.

[Flashback]

"Zhan ge, Do you know this seal is called 'Seal of Guanzhoung'?

"You seem to have done your research." Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrow, he never expected Wang Yibo to know of such a thing.

"Of course, I wanted to impress you."

Wang Yibo claimed, didn't hide the fact that he really did study about the artifacts beforehand.

"Really? Then why don't you be my guide today?"

Xiao Zhan teased Wang Yibo, testing his knowledge. He was more than aware that history was Wang Yibo's weakest subject and he rather play on his skateboard than study.

"This way, Sir."

Wang Yibo pretended to be prime as he led his tourist with out most respect. He guided Xiao Zhan towards a beautiful looking pot, with zig zag pattern on it.

"This, my good Sir is from Neothilic time period."

"You mean, Neolithic?" Xiao Zhan corrected.

"It's basically the same thing, sir. Don't mind such small details."

Wang Yibo didn't let go of the air of confidence around him. He guided Xiao Zhan towards the next artifact. It was horse made in Jade stone.

"Do you know, why Jade is considered an important stone in Ancient China, Sir?" Wang Yibo was homing the rule of the guide and Xiao Zhan was playing along, pretending not to know a thing.

"No, dear guide, please enlighten me."

"In Ancient China, Jade was considered the symbol of Perfection and Nobility." Wang Yibo carried the air of connoisseur, like a fine scholar.

"Is that so? But did you know there was another meaning to it?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head in acknowledging all the information, Wang Yibo was providing. Whether it was accurate or not was upto debate.