•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•

There were only three things that mattered while Jongho watched the film, the film itself, eating snacks and Yeonjun's hand in his.

Unfortunatly though the world decided to add a forth.

Jongho's heart was already beating fast but it sped up out of embarrassment when he noticed what most of the other couples in the cinema were doing. . .

Kissing.

Now Jongho was too conscious of his hand in Yeonjun's. He felt like his hand was sweaty, and that maybe Yeonjun would want to let go. Or maybe Yeonjun wouldn't let go and would want to kiss him instead like everyone else was doing, should they be kissing? Was it bad that he wanted to watch the movie instead of kissing Yeonjun just yet?

Jongho turned his head ever so slightly, looking at Yeonjun out the corner of his eye, but he immediately looked forwards at the film again when he noticed Yeonjun also turn his head to look at him.

Jongho heard Yeonjun giggle, but his heart fell when Yeonjun let go of his hand.

Maybe his hand was too sweaty?

Jongho was so focused on looking forwards that he missed what Yeonjun was doing.

No. He wasn't trying to kiss him, instead he had pulled out a candy lolly and now had it pressed to Jongho's lips for him to eat.

Jongho awkwardly looked at Yeonjun and then after some hesitation opened his mouth letting Yeonjun pop it inside. Yeonjun then closed his mouth with his pointer finger and pushed Jongho's head to face forwards again.

Jongho chewed on the candy, thankful for the distraction, and Yeonjun slipped his hand back in Jongho's again. Jongho felt better, reassured perhaps.

How was it that Yeonjun was so good at all this boyfriend stuff? Yeonjun had never dated anyone while they had been friends so where did he learn to get so good?

Jongho stopped focusing on all the couples around them and focused on the candy, the movie, and Yeonjun's hand in his like he originally had been.

Soon the movie was over and both boys were leaving the cinema.

"Did you like the movie?" Yeonjun asked as the dropped their trash in the bin.

"Well once I got past all the people kissing in my peripheral vision that was actually really good!!" Jongho answered with a chuckle.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "Lol, I know there were so many people kissing, it's like, People you bought tickets to watch the movie, not snog, save it for later"

Jongho froze. Wait what was that supposed to mean? Did Yeonjun want to kiss him later, is that what he was implying? Or was he just saying that? Omg, Omg, Omg!

Yeonjun snapped his fingers in front of Jongho's face "Earth to Jongho!"

Jongho blinked a couple times, focusing on Yeonjun in front of him.

"You zoned out for a good minute there"

"Oh sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to get something to eat? I'm hungry"

"Jun you've been stuffing your face with candy and popcorn and you're still hungry?"

Yeonjun shrugged bashfully "I'm always hungry"

"Very true. So what did you want to eat?" Jongho asked as they stopped on the pavement just outside the cinema.

"Anywhere's good as long as I'm with you!" Yeonjun smiled, grabbing Jongho's hand and making him blush.