Work

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Last night was hectic to say the least. The Vermillion brothers left after dinner and Leopold promised to visit me again. Fuegoleon told me he would be in touch and Mereoleon told me to be ready to cook whenever. I got up early and noticed Charmy had snuck her way into my bed again although this time there was Gray too. She was sleeping on a mattress on the floor as she held my hand. She must've had another nightmare again. Everyone in the Black Bulls has bad history. I noticed Noelle was there too who was hugging Gray in her sleep. This felt like a true family.

Quietly, I got out of bed and made sure the other three were sleeping fine by adding extra pillows and blankets before leaving to go do the chores. I started cooking breakfast with scrambled eggs, baked beans, waffles, pancakes and French Toast. It was peaceful until someone trying to wrap their arms around my waist. I moved out of the way before he got to and he groaned. He had his mask on but again, he didn't have much of a shirt on which made me red.

"Good morning, let me have some of that will you?" Zora teasingly said to me as I pushed him away and sighed at his antics. I gave him a slight glare He liked to try and tease me but his never really worked since I could always sense him. I gave him a plate of food as he sat down and ate. I set up everyone's plates and put the dishes at the table. I began eating and Zora kept trying to tease me but I never gave in. Well maybe I did occasionally. Eventually, I was done and went to wash my plate before heading up to Yami's room to wake him up.

Yami was on his side as he slept. Smiling, I started running my fingers through his hair as I made sure to gently call out his name. He slowly started waking up and he groaned as he massaged his temple. I slowly opened the window as he went to grab a cigar to begin smoking. I did a quick sweep of his room to make sure everything was clean. He was standing tall as he smoked away. He grabbed my head and started ruffling it.

"I'd have kick your ass if you didn't come back Ghost Maid"

"I'm surprised you'd miss me at all" I joked as I left the room but Yami stopped me. He told me he wanted to see that state again so I went into it with a bit of effort. He came closer as he grabbed my face turning it left to right before looking into my eyes. He then took a look as I showed him my arm that had the vine tattoo and my neck that had the tattoo going around there. He moved away after he saw them and noticed the floor but once I reverted back to normal. I made the flowers dissepear without a trace.

"I don't understand this whole title thing you've got going on."

"It's just a title, there's nothing much behind them"

"Did you want your title?"

"To be frank, not really the title of Chaos is something seen as negative to humans. Lot's of people lose their mind to Chaos"

"So back in the Water Temple, that was Chaos?" Yami questioned as he sat on the bed relaxed. I nodded and scanned for his reaction but he didn't have one, he continued smoking for a bit as if processing the whole thing. He let out a long sigh as he looked outside. My legs were nervously shaking slightly for his reaction. He looked over to me and his eyes felt reassuring. "You're still the same Ghost Maid. You're not going to be treated differently. You've made breakfast yet?"

A bright smile came to my face as I told Yami that breakfast was indeed ready. He ruffled my hair and stirred up my head as he passed me and went to the mess hall. I felt dizzy yet happy I wouldn't be treated any differently. I left by myself to continue helping out the people. I brought lots of food with me. I helped with a few more houses to finish off the last few who didn't get any. I helped remake furniture too which was easy and healed anymore people who needed it. Then, I helped move the rubble away with my nature magic and took it to it's temporary place to hold it. It was a good workout too.

Children loved it when I made them flowers. They would come up to me as I helped move the rubble which by high noon was nearly gone completely with the help of others too. A few people started thanking me. I made cotton trees grow so they could be harvested for cotton which was turned into clothes, bedding and other useful things. With my nature ability, I had also managed to round up all the animals and herds of cows that escaped before leading them back to the farm.

Panting in exhaustion, I wiped the sweat off of my head as Julius came up to me which was a bit odd since he was royalty too. No one had noticed him yet however. He gave me a small smile as he invited me to sit with him under the tree futher in the forest so no one would notice him. He told me that he had a plan for the court case so I trusted him. He thanked me as I gave him some water. He seemed amazed at all the work I did.

"You're truly amazing (M/N), I've never seen so much progress from anyone else and you only did this in a day. Your magic is definitely a blessing."

Thanking Julius for the flattery, I turned and opened one of the food boxes I brought and began eating. He watched as I ate and I could tell he wanted some so I offered one of them to him. He gasped in joy as he dug in. He seemed pleased by the taste from the small approving sounds as he ate quickly. I watched while still eating as he told me some things. He wouldn't put me on court since I didn't have any horns. The time passed by quickly as we watched the children play.

"There may be a lot of downsides to me being 16 again but there's one thing that's definitely good"

"That is?"

"I can have the time to love again... I was so caught up previously in becoming the Magic Emperor that I forgot about a lot of things. Love was one of them. I may already have someone on my mind. I've known them for a whole year now and a bit but I pushed those feelings away due to the age gap but now I'm quite close to that person's age. I can't help but want to pursue them."

"Life is lucky to give you a do over so if you really do like them then go for it"

"I definitely will (M/N)."

A/N: Thanks for reading my story and commenting! They make my day