Chapter 30 😺

~Y/N POV~

After a few days of since my joint session of therapy with the boys, I've noticed that they're very different. I don't know why but I heard something through the door, something I probably shouldn't of. I didn't hear all of it just certain words.

I had to try and listen through the thick door. They all looked scared to be left a lone with my therapist but I have no idea why and Jimins reaction to me leaving the room was hard to see but I remained calm so he could feel more at ease but I don't think it worked.

Most likely because of what I heard too. It's confusing myself but to them it might mean more, or to all of us. I don't know but something fishy is going on.

Apparently I knew Namjoon was I was young. I think it's a lie. I've never had a hybrid before now and I can't think of anything that relates to hybrids in general before my parents died. I think I would remember Namjoon if I did but it gives me a headache when I try to think hard about it but only to find that I have some things missing, like parts of my life cut off.

I didn't hear Namjoons response so I have no idea if he remembers me or not but he's been back to his cold self again. We were finally getting somewhere and now he barely speaks to me. One thing for sure is I'm not taking them back there again, all it's done is change some things and I don't like it.

While thinking about all this information I noticed a new email come through on my laptop that I laid out on my bed. Yoongi was laying on my lap in cat form, snoozing away to I had to be careful to not wake him up as I reached over to my side to click on the email. It was from Lisa, asking if we could skype each other and I don't see why not. We skyped yesterday for the first time in a while and it was good to see her then and I'm not busy right now so yeah.

I emailed her back, using my pointer finger to press the buttons individually.

Within minutes of sending the email to her she began to call me and I accepted. Her bright blonde hair was the first thing I saw before the connection fixed itself so I could see her more clearly.

"Aw Y/n which on is that?" Lisa

She asked smiling lightly, squinting her eyes on the screen. The only one she has seen in any form in Jin and that was in his human form when he was keeping me company last night before bed. I guess this time it's Yoongis turn.

"This is Yoongi."

I looked down at him fondly on my lap, stoking his soft black hair from his head down to his tail and then back again to repeat the action. HIs ear twitched and he began to purr.

"He's cute. So Y/n I wanted to suggest something with you but it's okay if you say no." Lisa

She looked down at something to lick her lips like she does when she's nervous.

"Yes, what is it?"

Yoongi ears picked up and he moved to lift his head up and stare at the laptop with his deep green eyes.

"Well, I'm coming into town next week and I was wondering if you would like to catch up? You know face to face rather than on a screen or something." Lisa

She shrugged and Yoongi straight away looked up at me, quickly turning his head like he was equally waiting for an answer.

"Sure, that would be good."

Despite knowing her for a very long time, I don't see why not. It would be good to see one another after three years of not seeing one another in person. With Yoongi yawning, he sat up and stretched only to then roll off my legs and sit directly onto the keyboard of my laptop staring right into my soul. It was as if he was questioning my decision but I don't see the problem.