•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•

Yeonjun hiccupped as he ate the last bite of apple slice Jongho had held out for him. Two sets of eyes he never thought to see tonight now looking at him with intense and bold gazes.

"Hi Mr and Mr Park" Yeonjun squeaked, his voice breaking a little as Jongho's dads came and stood by their table.

Jongho shot him a look. Yeonjun couldn't help it, he was panicking. Yeonjun had told Jongho's dads that he wanted to date their son when he had been trying to figure out whether Jongho liked guys or not. But that didn't make him feel any better in seeing them on valentines on his first date with their son, especially since they had caught them right as Jongho had been feeding him.

Jongho dropped his fork on the plate, causing an unnerving clatter and making Yeonjun wince. "What are you doing here" Jongho asked his dads.

Yeonjun went quiet as he watched the exchange.

Jongho's dad Hongjoong linked his arm with Jongho's other dad Seonghwa "Its valentines, we're on a date" he stated.

"Yeah I know, but why are you here of all places?" Jongho asked firmly, tapping at the table for emphasis.

"We should be asking you that" Jongho's dad Seonghwa said.

"Did you ask him?"Hongjoong said.

.

. .

. . .

Wait shit, everyone was looking at him now.

Yeonjun pointed at himself and Seonghwa and Hongjoong nodded while Jongho looked at him with a confused expression, which if he were doing it under other circumstances, Yeonjun would have called cute and pinched his cheek.

Were Jongho's dads suggesting whether they asked their son out or not, was that what they wanted to know? Wasn't it obvious though, why did he have to say it out loud? Why couldn't they ask Jongho and not him? He knew he had Jongho's dads acceptance but still this was so awkward and weird.

"Ask . .Jongho. . what?" Yeonjun eventually said innocently, his lips were quivering making speech hard.

Hongjoong covered Jongho's ears and Jongho looked horrified and Yeonjun felt bad because Jongho was clearly embarrassed to death. A wave of second-hand embarrassment was rolling off Jongho and straight onto Yeonjun.

"Did you ask him out?" Hongjoong asked in a hushed tone.

Yeonjun was glad his own parents weren't this embarrassing . . or maybe they were? It's not like he'd dated anyone before. He'd never been in this situation before. Yeonjun was nervous to tell and introduce Jongho to his own parents now.

Yeonjun nodded at Jongho's nosy dads, and both of them smiled, his poor Jongho still looked perplexed and concerned as his ears were finally released.

Hongjoong stuck his thumb up and Yeonjun nodded awkwardly.

"Do I even want to know?" Jongho said looking at his dads and then at Yeonjun himself.

Yeonjun shook his head subtly.

"So er, why are you here?" Yeonjun asked looking at Seonghwa and Hongjoong, he wasn't sure how long he was going to have to exchange such pleasantries, he honestly wanted to grab Jongho and run.

Hongjoong clasped his hands together "Jongho should be able to tell you that!"

"I should?" Jongho said looking up at his dad with narrowed eyes.

"Of course, we've told you about this place countless times"

"You have?" Jongho said looking up at his dads.