Dad Squad

Jaemin was working as usual inside his cabin , making games and plots . He finished one part so he had to show this to Jeno before uploading.

He went out from his cabin and walked to Jenos but stopped hearing loud screaming from inside.
He bend a little to see through the clear glass , who it was with Jeno .
It was his dad.

The speeches were inaudible but Jaemin could guess they were having a heated conversation.
Both fuming and screaming , cussing at the same time.

He watched how Mr Lee stormed out from Jenos cabin cursing nonstop .. so he moved away and hide . He isn't use to with violence anyway.

Peeking inside, he saw Jeno throwing his things everywhere and groaning.
Then Jeno settled on his chair burrying his face in his hands shaking through his whole body.

Jaemin shouldn't go inside right?

He should just let them handle their family drama right ?

He shouldn't meddle into this at all right ?

But when did humans do the right things when they are clouded with emotions anyway ?

Jaemin found his legs dragging him inside Jenos cabin without knocking. Usually Mark is always with Jeno whenever Mr Lee arrives . But he was in Canada meeting with his parents . So there was actually no one to comfort Jeno.

He touched Jenos hairs wet with sweat and messy , head heated like a frying pan.

Jeno shot a glare as soon as he felt the human touch.

" Jaemin..."

" Jeno.... "

" Did you heard us ?"

Jaemin hummed.

" So you are here to pity me ?"

Jaemin shook his head ..

" Ohh... You'll mock me aren't you ? You'll mock me because I'm a grown ass man but my dad still yells at me and threatens me ..."

" No Jeno.."
Jaemin said in frustration. But Jeno being Jeno , slapped away his hand and walked to his window..

" You know what ? Go on... Mock me.... Makes jokes on me .... Everyone does.. my life is a joke to everyone anyway...."

Jaemin saw how Jeno was shaking ...
He would left him be but knowing Jeno , Jaemin can't leave him alone. Not that his heart will let him anyway..

" Jeno listen..."
Jaemin stood behind Jeno ..

" Leave me alone Jaemin...."

" Jen...."

" Please...."

But Jaemin didn't leave . He went closer , closing the gap between them and hold both Jenos shoulder ,

" It's okay Jeno.... I'm not judging you ... I promise .... You can te....."

Jeno already threw himself on Jaemins arm , hugging him tightly burrying his face on his neck.
Jaemin could feel warm wet feeling there, definitely Jeno is crying...

" Why it has to be me Jaemin ? What did I do wrong ? What was my fault ? All I wanted was a normal life ... But I can't even make my own decisions because my father will threaten me every now and then....
I can't be Minhyucks dad , I can't show my love to my own son.... Because Lee Jeno has to keep his perfect bachelor image to everyone..
I spend my whole youth learning how to be a businessman... When my classmates partied , fell in love , went on tours , I spend my time learning business. I stayed up all night before exam , came to office after exam directly... Countless sleepless nights , heartbreaks , abandonment all because of Lee Tech.... I lost my first love , slept with Minhyucks mom , couldn't make her stay for Minhyuck because of Lee Tech... I was being a jerk to my son all this years.... Now that I'm trying to make it up to him , dad threatened me to take away Lee Tech from me . Lee Tech is mine Jaemin... I can't lose Lee Tech.. even Mark isn't here ... Dad is taking this opportunity to banish me ...."