18 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"We're soulmates"
Donghyuck muttered, sitting up from his position, Yoonsu looked at him; still haven't escaped her sleepy state

"Oh okay. That's cool" She yawned and stretched her sore muscles.

"Wait- WHAT?!"

She yelled wide-eyed as Donghyuck flinched at her sudden outburst.
"A-Am I just hearing things? You're kidding right?" She'd ask, her expression was priceless.

"No" Donghyuck muttered lowly, his voice was raspy and deep, since he'd just woke up.
Yoonsu just stared at him, doubtful expression taking over her features. Donghyuck sighed, closing his eyes as he did so.

Fluttering them open again, he leaned in, clutching her hands in his as he stared into her soul. Donghyuck opened her hands; revealing the infinity tattoo glowing gold. He puts his opened hands next to hers, showing his tattoo causing the girl's eyes to widen.

She ran a finger over it as she stared at their tattoos in awe.
"But.. How did you even got here?" She'd ask, averting her gaze and attention to him as his brows drew down and a sigh left his lip.
"I don't really remember, but I guess I just walked here and suffered for what seemed like hours." He shrugged

Yoonsu eyed him worryingly. "Are you okay now?" She'd ask causing Donghyuck to look at her as a smile curved on the corner of his lip.
"You're worried. I see" He smirked as a soft chuckle came out of his mouth. Yoonsu's face scrunched in disgust, smacking his right arm, causing the boy to yelp as he rubbed the stinging area on his arms

"What was that for?!" He whined

"Shut up, bird-brain" Yoonsu remarked as she rolled her eyes and stood up from the bed

Donghyuck's eyes widened in shock as his mouth fell agape, "Did you just call me-"

"Yeah I did" Yoonsu's voice cut through the air as she tried to keep a straight face but she ended up bursting into laughter.

"Come on, let's eat breakfast"

✴️

Days rolled by.

Yoonsu stood there, in front of her locker; grabbing her necessities for her first period. She sighed, "Here we go again..."

She entered the classroom, her eyes trailing at the students who were doing and minding their own business.
Walking towards her seat, she plopped down, placing her bag onto the empty table as she groaned, stress and tiredness making her sigh.

She wanted to cry her eyes out, remembering all of her assignments, exams, and projects. It all came rolling in her mind as she started to hit her head onto the table, repeatedly doing so.
Tears started to fall from her eyes, still banging her head onto the wooden table, her long hair falling over her face during the process. But then she hit something softer, making her brows cross.

Curiosity got the best of her as she looked up, only to meet a pair of confused brown eyes gazing down at her. Strands of hair falling to over his long lashes
"What are you doing? You're hurting yourself" The person mumbled making Yoonsu roll her eyes "Just shut up, it's none of your concern Lee Donghyuck"

Her sentence made Donghyuck scoff
"Are you on your period or what?" He asked sarcastically.
"Leave me alone or I'll break your nose" She growled, clearly annoyed

"Woah calm down there, tell me what's wrong"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

No one even likes this book,

Anyways. What should happen? 👀🤧