。♡17♡。 Tranquil

5 years later

5 years later....

Jungkook's perspective

Days of yearning turned into months and now years. I learnt to engage myself in my prior jobs which somehow helped me to stabilize my emotions. But there was a magic, an unexplainable magic in some things that held this strength of taking me back in time even though my body would rest here in the present.

He sent me letters every Christmas, wishing me for New year as well and Jimin had transferred them to me continuously. Oh how helpless I was to not be able to reply to him back.

I had to wait for the letter every year because this is what I could only do. Waiting and just waiting.

Jimin had visited me quite often during holidays and we made a lot of adventurous memories together, as I promised, I showed him every corner of Seoul which he always dreamt of wandering.

Then came the spring season again. Nature started a whole new journey of blooming. There's something very familiar and comfortable in this season which has always strengthened me and my lost will power.

The feeling of nostalgia would never leave my side but with time I learnt to embrace it because it was only mine to keep.

This place had taught me new things and I loved them all, from being independent to mature. This city became familiar to me and I felt homed finally.

I found one friend here, sweet as sugar, Yoongi. We started our friendship when we were assigned to a project together, and never knew he was more introverted and shy than me. Though he would seem tough with such a blank face but he is nothing more than just a ball of fluff. Cute as it can be. His cuteness and shyness had always reminded me of Jimin and I was desperately waiting for them to meet and they ended up being closer than I could ever imagine.

Yoongi and Jimin had a lot in common. Both were shy and sweet, lovely and kind and share the same interests that's why they got along very well. Yoongi helped me a lot in settlement as he was familiar with the city for more years than me.

I had learnt a lot from him and I wondered how experienced this guy was though we shared nearly the same age.

He heard my story and I felt relieved in sharing too because he was really someone that would suggest you and fill up your body with words of comfort. He always seemed to hear me with sincerity and his suggestions never failed to help me in any way.

He always wished to visit my place, Busan and I was more than just happy to take him there. Jimin had no idea of our arrival but we were close to our exams after holidays so we decided to take a visit because who will end up where after graduation, no one knew but it was obvious that I wanted Yoongi to be by my side forever like Jimin.

I was currently in my room of the dorm when a knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts. I closed my diary and inserted my pen in between pages before heading to the door to only reveal this tiny man with a gummy smile.