。♡19♡。 Unpredicted

Jungkook's perspective

Our trip to Busan really strengthened my and Yoongi's bond more though we could only stay for like three days because the purpose of the holidays was the preparation of exams and we still had to study well for it. 

On the morning of the fourth day, Jimin joined us at the station where we shared warm and amiable hugs with 'good-byes' and a promise of seeing each other soon. Jimin would always be the first one to shed tears, bringing tears in our eyes too and we hugged again and again because no one knew when is the next rendezvous.

Yoongi's arrival was least expected for Jimin but now that he came to see him, he was more than just happy.

Unfortunately we had to separate ways for a while because this is what life is all about.

With every single passing day we were getting closer to our graduation for which we had to engage ourselves in our studies and time flew like light petals in the wind.

🌸🌸🌸

It was a sunny day, I was holding a bouquet in my hands with a graduation certificate. Yes, the much awaited day was there.

My lips were not leaving the smile and eyes were not leaving the tears which were waiting to be fallen. My heart was heavily filled with warm feelings but keeping them aside, I set my square hat and long black coat to now pose for a group picture. 

"One, two, three and cheese!"

"CHEESE!"

And with this we shouted with joy in unison, throwing our hats to the sky above our heads, yes, we did it. We finally achieved what we had sacrificed and dedicated our five years.

I shared affable hugs with everyone I knew, from professors to students, from friends to strangers and whoever I knew there. And then I finally looked for this tiny man, away from the crowd somewhat waiting for me and I walked to him, pulling him closer for a tight hug which he replied back with full enthusiasm.

"Ah, can't believe we finally graduated." I whispered and he just hummed. I pulled away, watching into his shiny eyes. 

"See you, then." He spoke, not daring to look into my eyes.

Though his expressions seemed blank, I knew he was trying his best to keep his feelings to himself but he miserably failed when tears began scrolling down his cheek.

"Hey…" I pulled him in another tight hug as I rubbed his back to soothe him.

"We'll stay connected." I whispered to which he nodded against my shoulder.

He later pulled away, wiping his tears.

"I didn't know you cry this way, Yoongi, glad I get to witness that too but I hope this time is the last. I don't want to see you crying again." I said and he chuckled softly at this.