Chapter 3

"And here we are!", Ahri said as they walked into the studio. She had a pink sweater on with denim jeans and wore high heels. Akali took in the scenery and whistled , she wore a black long sleeved crop top with tights and high tops with her K/DA cap.

Kai'sa wore a white and gold jumpsuit with her black boots and her golden wings behind her as always. Eve wore a black dress that showed off the curve of her hips and wore shorts underneath the dress , it was knee length leaving meaning the rest of her legs were exposed. She wore classy , black high heels and had a hand bag.

"Ok , I'm impressed", Kai'sa said. The photographer came up and smiled at them , thankfully it was a women. "Hello ladies! I'm Vanessa", she said. Ahri smiled and shook her hand ,"hello Vanessa , I'm Ahri", she said. Evelyn shook her hand ,"I'm Evelyn", she said. Kai'sa smiled and shook her hand ,"my name is Kai'sa ", she said. Akali shook her hand and gave a smile ,"I'm Akali , nice to meet ya".

"May I compliment on how lovely you ladies are? quite extravagant!", Vanessa said. Ahri smiled ,"oh thank you , we had a hard time choosing what we will wear", she said. Akali snorted ,"you had a hard time choosing , not us", she said with a smirk.

Ahri smacked her head with one of her tails and Eve and Kai'sa giggled. Vanessa's eyes twinkled in amusement. "Ok , so we are just going to do a few shots of you girls like this and then we shall do some costumes. You ok with that?", K/DA smiled and nodded.

They took a few pics of them , Vanessa giving them some tips on what poses they should do. After that , they were given costumes , Ahri smiled at what she got. Akali's eyes widen at her costume while Evelyn and Kai'sa looked a bit confused.

"Onesies? Ahri , you arranged for us to wear onesies! It's the Heartseekers event in a few weeks time , and you want us to wear pyjamas?!", Akali said. Ahri laughed and flicked her tails like a whip , sending air to ruffle the assassin's brown hair. "You may think they are onesies , buuuut , you'll be surprised once you wear them!".

Eve chuckled at Akali's bewildered expression while Kai'sa continued to look confused. They each went into four separate changing rooms and got dressed.

Ahri was the first to remove the curtain covering the entrance and stroked a pose. She wore a pink onesie with hearts along her arms and her tail popped out , she also had some glittery stars and diamonds on her upper body and had more hearts creeping up her legs , all a shade of her tail. She was given a pink , heart earring for her ear and she replaced her gold one and clipped it on.

Kai'sa was second removing the curtain and strikes a cute pose. She had a purple onesie with glitter stars on her arms and legs , her gold wings were still behind her back and she had a hoody over her head. It had two , fluffy purple puppy ears and a small puppy tail in the back.

"Awww , so cute!", Ahri said. Kai'sa smiled and twirled around. Eve removed the curtains next and everyone whistled.

She had a magenta onesie on with gold diamonds along her waist , almost looking like a belt. It curved her hips and breasts perfectly , and she had gold sleeve cuffs and ankle cuffs , she also had a hoody on. It was magenta cat ears with gold tips , and she had a matching cat tail. She can make her lashers disappear , no one knows how she does it though.

"What do you think? do I look puurfect?", she asked. They nodded and she walked out , Kai'sa never had her eyes that wise before.

"Neon Makne! are you done?", Ahri called. Like every K - pop group , there was always a Makne . Akali was the youngest , so she was the Makne  of K/DA , they call her Neon Makne because of how cool she looks in neon.

Akali opened the curtains and everyone had the mouths open. She had a black onesie , she had  small neon crowns on her arms and legs , her ankle cuffs were neon blue and her sleeve cuffs were neon purple. She had a black hoody on with black wolf ears and a matching wolf tail.

"Damn , if Kayn was here , he would start barking", Evelyn said. Akali rolled her eyes and smirked.

They took a few shots , some were hot the others were cute. After that , they changed back and handed the onesies to Vanessa. "You girls are in luck , we are allowing you to keep the onesies. Don't worry, you won't have to pay for them!", she said.

They all , except for Akali , beamed and jumped around in happiness. "Thank you so much!", Kai'sa said and gave her a hug. Eve smirked ,"I think Tobias will like this~", she said . Ahri clapped , her golden eyes now shining in happiness and she looked so cute. Akali had a face of dispare  , she tapped Kai'sa's shoulder. "What do you think Kayn would do when he sees me like this?", she whispered.

Evelynn heard that and whispered something in Akali's ear , it was too soft for Kai'sa to hear. She leaned away and Akali's eyes became round as a UFO and her face was becoming red. "I don't know , what do you think?", Kai'sa asked.

"You do not want to know".

RedRose : *insert Lenny face here*