Prolouge:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

"Harry James Potter and Sirius Orion Black I swear to god if you two don't get your asses down stairs I am going to the burrow by myself and lock the floo to where you can't get through!" Remus John Lupin yelled up the stairs hoping to get his son and boyfriend's attention.

Yes Harry is his son in all but blood and yes Sirius is his boyfriend and has been for 15 years! Got a problem with it he'll introduce you to Moony! Mwhahahahaha.

Harry hauls ass down stairs saying "nooooooo!!!!!!"

Remus chuckles to himself. Sirius comes stumbling down the stairs shirtless screaming "NO DON'T FORGET ME!!!!"

"Ughhhhh, let's go boys so you can see your girlfriend and you can eat!" Remus said mocking annoyance.

When they arrived at the burrow Molly immeaditly hugged them close "Oh my goodness! All three of you are far too thin, come on you need some food."

"I'm good Mrs Weasley I just ate." Harry said politely "thank you for asking tho!"

"Hey Harry!" Ginny said running up to him and kisses his cheek. Harry turns a bright red. "Come on Ron and I got so much to tell you!"

Ginny grabs his hand and drags him off. Harry chuckles some and let's her.

The adults laugh a little at their antics "awww young love!" Sirius said grinning.

"So young!" Molly said with a slight shake of her head.

Just then a bright light and a loud boom filled the room sending all the children upstairs running down to see what happened.

"All of you stay behind us!" Remus said sternly to the kids. When the kids are behind the adults Remus hesitantly walks torwards the kitchen.

"Remus!" Sirius whispered eyes wide. Remus looks at his lover "please be careful!"

"I will." Remus whispered as he walked torwards the door.

When he gets closer he can hear whispers.

As Remus walks in he sees four boys one with bright blue hair, another with red hair, another with black hair, and another with snow white hair.

"Who are y'all and how did you get here?" Remus asked sternly. He can't place their scents, but they are scarcely familiar.

The blue haired boy locks eyes with Remus. Remus falters some, the boy's eyes... They are a goldish (idk if that's a word probally not) anyways, his eyes are a goldish amber.

Remus is enhanced by the eyes, they are a soft amber like his, but the gold ring around his pupils remind him how his eyes change color during the full moon.

"Please we can explain!" The boy said.

Regaining control of himself Remus says "you have one minute to tell me who the fuck you are and how you got here!"

"We are from the future and this bonehead broke a time turner!" The blonde boy said glaring at the red head. Remus notices his eyes are a lot like the Malfoys only his eyes are a more softer grey.

"How can I believe you?" Remus asked.

"Please understand that we are not lying!" The boy with black hair said. Remus was shaken at how much this boy looks like Harry.

"We are not lying!" The boy with red hair said. "Here." He holds up a shattered time turner.

Remus takes the time turner gently and says "very well. Come with me now."

End of chapter.