Epilogue

3 years later

"Rosie! Be careful now, sweetheart." Lola urged from the front decking of the farmhouse. 

Little Rosie had turned three just two days ago. Her skin was the most beautiful, milky blue and her eyes run as crystal as the local stream. The only thing she inherited from her mother was the straw blonde locks. When she was born, Ched (the trainee who threw tantrums) succeeded and moved up to Tier 2 and shortly after, to Tier 1. Egris insisted that he should become godfather to Rosie and in time became a good family friend. In a way, Egris saw too much of his younger self in that boy.

A wooden block with letters carefully hand-painted by Egris hang lopsided from her mouth and spit started to leak out. 

"Oh, you're making such a mess, sweety. Come here and mummy can clean it up." Lola cooed and patted her lap. She knew Rosie could understand much but hand movements would work just as well. 

The little girl dropped the block and waddled up to her mother. She stumbled slightly up the steps and fell on her knees - causing a sudden outbreak of toddler tears. 

Lola tutted and carefully raised herself up from the rocking chair. Her protruding baby belly made it difficult to see where her feet landed and every step was uncoordinated. Somehow, this pregnancy was more difficult than the worse.

It was twins, after all. 

"Having trouble, darling?" Egris called out from the path leading to the house. 

He had continued with his job as a trainer and was now one of the best in the business. Sestru, however, called quits on that career two years ago and committed himself to a job closer to home. 

Lola was also proud to say she was aunt to Julie's little boy, Oscar. From what she had heard, all couples were happily living their lives as new families and parents. 

"Just a little, can you help Rosie?" She called out and smiled at her little girl who was wiping the fat tears from her rosy cheeks. 

"Of course, my sweet." He said with a wink and bounded up the steps.

Despite her latest pregnancy giving Lola the appearance of a whale, Egris still managed to make her feel just as good as the day they first kissed. In short, the programme worked just as it intended.

People met, fell in love and created a family.

In fact, they're sending out another mission.

Now you've read my story fully (hopefully) I want to ask you a question :)
How old do you think I am?
And alsoooo update (17/01/20 or 17th Jan) I am no longer single. This is your sign ppl - if I can find someone, anyone can :)

Just asking because I'm curious. Okay, lots of love, E :)