93

TITUS

The moment I knew I was in love with Patchouli Sloane, was the moment I knew that I fucked up. She was my twin's best friend and girlfriend. And I was a pest in her life. I tried so hard to get her attention by pestering the hell out of her only for her to fall in love with her knight and shining armour.

I tried to divert my attention to other things and completely tried to forget my feelings for her. I had girlfriends and I had my fair share of fun but I knew I would still go back to thinking why she didn't fall in love with me. And out of all the girls in this world, why would I fall for her?

When Wolfram left, I saw how devastated she was. I've witnessed how she lost her self. Palagi siyang umiiyak. Palaging itinatanong kung ano ang pagkukulang niya.

For me, Patchouli Sloane was the second bravest girl I have ever met in my life. Of course, my mom would always be the first.

And when I planned to make her fall in love with me, I realized I was pathetic. That I was too tricky. That my move was idiotic but I couldn't see myself living without her. And even if she calls me a lot of names, I would always still go back to her even if she doesn't love me.

" Where are you going Titus?" my mom asked me when she caught me leaving my bedroom.

" Outside." I simply said pointing my hand towards the stairs.

" Nagpadeliver ka ba ng pagkain? Because someone was knocking on the door and the maids weren't even opening it. Ako na sana ang bababa."

" Hindi na, Mom. I'll go get it. It's my visitor."

Mom's forehead knotted but she just shrugged. She's used to having visitors even late at night.

Bumaba na ako. My heart started thumping so fast as I neared the door. I mean, she was outside! And I don't know what she was doing here late at night. Mainit pa ang ulo.

I couldn't blame her. I've been an asshole. But it's my choice kasi ayaw ko namang maging last choice niya kapag umalis si Wolfe. I can't be always the second best when it comes to her.

Binuksan ko ang pinto at bumungad sa akin ang kaniyang mukha. Unlike her texts, her expression was unusual. She wasn't wearing her bitchy face. She was so damn calm that it bothers me to the core.

And then I noticed that she had a big bagpack on her back. Kumunot ang aking noo. My eyes then dropped down to what she's holding.

My heart thumped once again when I realized that she was holding a bag of tent.

Damn it.

This girl.

" Will you go camping with me?" she asked with a silly smile.