Hello, My Old Friend

(Oml thank you guys for all the votes in the last chapter, that was fast)

Even if her body is decayed. . . 

And her heart doesn't beat anymore. . . 

I want to hold her close. . . 

-=-=-=-

With the other students

Mina jumped up, filling her hand with acid. "Don't worry, I got this!" She shouted, but Ochako grabbed her wrist before she could throw the chemical, "Wait, you might destroy the whole door, we don't know how many are out there!"

"There are five of them, seven coming around the corner." Jiro informed, pulling her earphone jack out of the wall. Her eyes were wide, anxious and full of fear.

Two more arms broke through the door, reaching out for anything they could grab.

Itsuka grabbed at her head, stumbling slightly. She leaned against the chalkboard, looking as though she was about to throw up.

"GAAH! What do we do?! We're dead!!" Mineta screeched.

He was right.

If they stayed in the room, they would die. If they left, they would also die.

They barely knew anything about the zombies, other than an inference of what their weak spot could possibly be.

"Still, we have to fight back!" Toru popped up.

Class Representative Iida finally snapped out of his fear, "Alright! Short distance quirks to the front!!" He ordered as he held Itsuka on his back, she was still too weak to run on her own. "We will run over to Gym Gamma to take sanctuary!"

"But what about the others?!" Jiro exclaimed. "There's no time!" Iida answered. By now, the whole arm and face of a zombie was seen trying to get through.

Aoyama, in a state of pure fear, used his naval laser to blast the zombie straight in the throat. The bright blue laser made a hole in the window behind the zombie, which fell backwards with a gurgle of defeat.

Sato shoved at least ten sugar cubes into his mouth and broke the door down with his doubled up muscles. The zombies had no chance against him as he pummeled them into rotten pancakes.

As everyone ran out of the classroom with weapons and all, Sero looked back to see one zombie sneaking up on Sato from behind.

His eyes widened, and he automatically stuck out his right elbow, "Sato, watch out!" He shouted, tape shooting out from his elbow. The tape successfully landed on the zombie, who didn't even notice as it jumped into the air to attack the sugar man.

Sero used all his might to pull the zombie back, causing the dead being to fall hard against the ground. He gagged as the head rolled off, chunky blood flying all over the place.

"Thanks Sero!" Sato exclaimed, bashing in another zombies head. "No problem, come on, they're leaving!" Sero gestured for him to follow as the last of the zombies were eliminated.

Sato nodded, and the two caught up with the group.

In the middle of running, Mineta had tripped and fell over, nearly being trampled over by the other students. No wait, someone actually stepped on his ankle and definitely dislocated it.