A Moment!

Silver Jubilee Celebration

----------------------------------

The weather is quite hot and a downpour brings a breath of relief.Shivaay is driving while his phone rings.Annika is on the call.He stops the car to receive.

A: Have you left from the office?

S: Yes....Do you need anything?

A: Woh....My collection of pen got finished.Do bring a bundle of pen to write with.

S: Anything else?

A: No...This will do.

S: By the way,have you remembered your promise?

A: Of course I remember.Just come home........Shivaay cuts the call.Later he stops the car finding a stationary shop.Getting inside he asks for pen.When the shopkeeper asks about the name of the brand,Shivaay gets confused.

Shop K: For whom do you need the pen?

S: For my wife.She is a college going student.

K: Kamal hain sir.Wives usually demand to bring beautifying items etc. when their husbands stay outside.But here your wife has demanded pen to write!

S: My wife is very unique and different.So are her demands...........Shivaay smiles.Then he messages Annika and gets the name of the brand.Some time later he leaves taking the purchased packet.

Oberoi Mansion

______________

Shivaay reaches home but the weather again turns bad with heavy thunderstorm.He goes to his room and finds Annika is selecting dress for the Promised Dinner Date.Watching Shivaay she says-

A: How will we go out?This weather is such a spoil sport......She sounds dejected.Shivaay says smiling-

S: You don't have to worry a bit.Get ready like you planned.Leave the rest to me.....He pats her cheek then retires to freshen up.

Some Time Later

-----------------------

Annika is coming down the stairs.She has drapped herself in a gorgeous pencil dress in the combination of black-silver color.Her hairs are straight but curled up in the end with a left side parting.Make-up is done matching the dressing style.Except a pair of star shaped diamond earrings,there is no other jewelry on her.Though her nuptial chain is shining in its right place.

Shivaay is waiting for her down the stairs.He got dressed up all in black.Looking most handsome and desirable,ever.Annika is about to finish the last step but Shivaay forwards his hand and Annika descends putting her hand there.

S: Come,this way.............Holding each other's hand they arrive in the middle of the hall.Amidst dimmed lights and flickering candles,a decorated table is kept along with different food items on it.Going near Shivaay pulls out one of two chairs and makes Annika sit.He takes the opposite one and settles comfortably.Senior Oberois and Priyanka have gone to attend a party.All staffs are on half day leave.So Shivaay and Annika are alone at home.

A flower bouquet was kept on the table.Picking it up he gives that to Annika.Shivaay Singh Oberoi has arranged a dinner date in the Oberoi Mansion itself.She says smiling-

A: Thank you so much.Everything is looking perfect and beautiful.....At least you can disclose the secret now.