173

Toni only felt nervous. In the end, she was about to feel uncomfortable. William told her so directly that they had never started. he had said that she was just wishful thinking in front of so many people. Doesn't it make her lose face?

But now she felt that only did she lose face,  but even her face was sore.  No! he was not that kind of person. Even if he didn't like her, he wouldn't treat her like this! Unless it was about Bella. he must have found something. Could it be that Bella wanted to tell him the last time she had beaten her? 

This speculation made her look at Bella in anger. She also said that she would not sue, but she did not expect to tell William the next time.  She looked at Bella with started. She looked angry. If it weren't for her, how could William treat her like this?

"Bella, I didn't expect that you would not only be despicable, but the man who snatched someone else would still complain!" The anger Toni would have been all over Bella. She wouldn't hesitate to kill if he was not there.

Bella look over the realized that there was really no friendship in her eyes. Suddenly, she felt that her throat was a little dry. She looked at Toni with red eyes and she felt uncomfortable. "If she complains to me, do you think you can continue to stay here?" His cold tone made Toni stiffen up. If he had not remembered that she had saved Victoria, and Bella would not let her intervene, he would have revenge for her. And now, he saw the obscure Toni, his tone was very cold. 

Toni was frightened, but there was only her and Bella in the cafe. If Bella had not complained, how did William know, could he still find out himself? No! It was absolutely impossible. It was just a stabbing for Bella. Her gaze was like a thorn, and she stabbed towards Bella. William was fooled by Bella, so he did this to her. Even though William was cold to her, he had never said anything like this before. Only then did he change her attitude. 

"Bella, dare to act, I  dare not to admit it when I complain. I think you're a turtle." Toni her beautiful face turned green and white, her fingers pointed at Bella, and her body was trembling. "I haven't done anything before, why should I admit it!" Bella frown. At the same time, her anger and disappointment made her sad at the same time. 

She had said that if Toni had been figured out and would be willing to be and would be willing to be friends with her, she would wait. It Toni did not treat her as a friend, she would not have used her as a friend anymore. "Things that you haven't done yet? You're the one to say that you've never done anything?" Toni just felt very ironic.

"Yes! I've never complained, and I've never snatched your man!" Her eyes were clean and there was no trace of impurities. She asked herself that she had never done anything missed, so she would not compromise with anyone. As Toni flew, she saw that William and Bella still intertwined on their palms, her pupils shrunk. 

Yes, William had never liked her, and Bella gets his liking. However, how could this be? "No, I won't, you're just a second-hand item, you don't have any background, you don't even have a child, and you still have a child, who hasn't been found yet. How could you deserve William's love!" It was contempt. her expression turned colder, and Toni's evaluation of her was really sharp.

"Miss Toni, it's my freedom for who I love!" William immediately said with anger. If it had not been for her to save his mother, he would have driven Toni out. "William..." Toni's eyes quickly turned red. She liked this man so much, but this man was so indifferent to her. His attitude was icy and he was not impressed by Toni's tears, but he held on to Bella even more.

"Today is Liam's day of discharge from the hospital. Everyone must be happy. Every year, I'm kind enough to come here to celebrate. You can't take your popularity away." Susie saw Toni, she was about to explode. She holds Liam and came out to speak. 

She had finally found Toni as a pawn. If she was forced back by the indifference of William, wouldn't she have to personally deal with Bella? This way too easy to expose herself, so she had to come out and save Toni.

Toni immediately grateful looked over. If Susie had not spoken, she would have been made or would have been chased away. She did not think that William had defended Bella like that. For her, she did not even care about Bates. She thought that she was even angrier. However, at this moment she could not leave. 

She wanted to stay here, and she wanted to let Bella know that she wasn't worthy of William. Seeing the way Bella be guarded by William, she was like a seed of jealousy, growing rapidly. "Mommy..." At this moment, Liam yelled at Bella, reaching out her small hand to let Bella give her hug. 

Bella felt softened, ignoring Veronica and Toni. She took Liam from Susie's hands. Bella feels that it was okay to hold Liam in her arms. But Liam wasn't just trying to make Bella hug her. "Dad, dad, let's go, let's go..." Liam's hand pointed upstairs, looking excited. 

This made everyone's gaze change. Especially for Toni, she looked sullen. Susie's eyes sank, and when she looked at Bella, there was a layer of scruples, but her face did not show up. Victoria directly accused her. "William, how can you let such a slut go upstairs?"

Bella looked sullen. The word slut made her especially disgusted. When had she been a slut, Victoria repeatedly said that she was a slut. Such slander made her especially angry. "If you slander Bella again, please go back." His tone was cold, even for his mother.