Deal

“Let’s talk.”
Fred shakes his head.

“What if someone find out? What if Young Master Hanperson’s become suspicious? Your life…and the baby’s life will be…. I promise I won’t be greedy. It is enough to be able to see you and the baby from a far. I will try my best to support you.”

Rianna smiles and hold Fred’s hand.
“Charles knows.”

“He knows?”

“Everything…”

“What?”
Fred is shocked.
“Did he hurts you?”

Rianna smiles.
“Do I look hurt to you?”
She said giggling.

“……Right… He….He is a good person.”
Fredrico has a new respect to the youngest Hanperson.

When he learned that Rianna married a gay, he feels extremely mad. But it appears it is the best thing that could have happened.

Fred cried.
“I…..I did my best to survive. So I can see you again. And our baby. Because….I want to be there when you gave birth. I want to be your strength. Maybe a miracle will happen and the baby and you will survive.”
Fredrico is trembling and kneeled in front of Rianna.

Rianna is crying too.
“When Wayne told me you died….I wanted to end my life. But….But I wanted to be strong. Strong enough for our baby. But…But I was dying inside. Because I thought….a part of me died along with you.”

Fredrico wants to hug Rianna but Rianna is someone else’s wife.
He clenched his fist and cried.

“I come back for you.”

“I love you.”

Fred looks at Rianna’s smiling face. She is glowing. Fred is happy that Charles took care of Rianna.

“Charles helps me. A doctor is helping me nourish my body. I have 60% chance of survival.”

Fred face shows how happy he was.
He nods.
“Good. Good. He is very good. I….I am here to offer a deal with the Young Master. I ask the King for A Count title in a territory that the Hanperson’s needed the most. I plan to offer this route to them.”

“Charles will be happy.No…Julius will be glad. He is thinking of expanding the family business.”

“I…You seem really close with your husband.”

Rianna pauses.
She looks at Fred.

“Count Fred,No, Fred. You know I love you. But….I am Charles wife. As a wife…Even though my heart belongs to you. I can’t cheat on him for you. And he will be very good to our son.”

Fred shakes his head and hand.
“No. Of course I know. I said I won’t be greedy. I understand your obligation as a wife. I respect you for that. And I will be contented to look from a far. I swear.”

“Fred, I am so happy you are alive.” Rianna smiles happily.

Fred can only clench his fist.
He can’t hug her or touch her hand. She is a wife now.

“This is too much. Baby, you are so hot~”
Charles is moaning happily as he rides on top of Julius..
Julius is not idle as he is using his hand to help Charles to be relieved while he is going up and down as if crushing him.

“Something is happening inside.” Fred said when Rianna pauses in opening the door.

“Ahh…Too fast…Charles…You are doing to….Ah….Ah….hmmmmm…”

“Hmmmmm….Daym~ I am still hard~~~” Charles seductive voice is echoing to the two people outside.

Rianna about face and smiles at Fredrico.
“Do you want to see the residence?”

“Eh?? Aren’t we going to check what is happenin—”

Rianna pushes him away.
“Come on.. You are a man who will be a father soon. You should have some idea what is happening, right?”

“But—But aren’t we in the middle of a serious discussion?” Fred is very shocked.

Rianna laughs dryly.
“Even if you are in the middle of everything….as long as it is those two….Anywhere is possible.”

After 2 hours of going round and round the residence and eating different sort of snack. Fred is back to the guest room.
There is nothing out of place but the table is now different from before.
Also Charles has change his clothes and he smells nice meaning he just took another shower.

Fredrico is baffled.
“Do you always do this?” he asks.

Charles tilts his head.
“Do what?”

When he tilts his collar fell and red marks are seen glaring at him.

Fred choose to swallow what he wants to say.

“Actually….I am here to propose a deal.. Rianna told me…..you know everything?”

Charles smiles.
“Oh…”

“…..I am now Count of the West territory. I will allow the Hanperson’s to use the territory as a business route.”

“and?”

“And I just want to ensure Rianna and the baby’s safety.” He says respectfully.

Charles smiles.
“My wife Julius would be more happy to discuss that. I will call him.”

“And….”

“And?”

“I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Young Master Charles. For not only not hurting Rianna, you also help her.”

“She is my wife. Of course I will help her.” A smile spread across his lips.

Fred smiles and nod.
“Yes…That is true.” But somehow he felt a bitter taste in his mouth.

Charles smirks when he take a peek at Fredrico’s conflicted smile.

“Do you want her back?”

FRedrico flinched and look at Charles.

“Is that…..Is that possible?”

A/N:

Haisttttt
....

One more chapter before this ends so.....Yeah it is 1240am and I am still awake crying...whahahahhaha