Are You Happy?

Rianna is giving birth. There are three doctor who are all reliable and experts in this field.
Rianna successfully given birth to a healthy boy.

Fredrico is secretly in the next door and crying.
Charles is supporting him.
He is also happy.
There is also one more person who is extremely happy.

“I will hold him first. Oh my….What a cute baby.” Julius is mesmerized.
He feels like his heart is going to melt.
“Hi baby, I am your second Daddy. I’m your God Father Julius.” He said happily. Tears are slowly dripping his face.

“can…Can I hold him?” Fredrico asks.

The smile in Julius face disappear but he force himself to smile as he gave the baby to him.
Fredrico took the baby and he also  cried.
He brings the baby to Rianna and they both cried.

Charles saw the loneliness in Julius face.

“Bab—”
Julius went out in a hurry.
Good thing Fred and Rianna didn’t notice.

Charles hurry and catches up.
He hugs Julius from his back.

“Shhhh….” He says whispering in his ears.

“I know I don’t have any right with the baby but….but….I love him.”
Julius face Charles and hugs him.
“You are going to take the baby I waited and love patiently away from me.”

“Shhhhh….”

“Sometimes, I feel like….It would have been better if he di---”

“Don’t say that. We will find a baby. We will adopt a boy or a girl…One, two… I promise.”

“Then what? We will love them and their parents will come back to take them away?” Julius said tears are dripping. He stomps his feet. “I don’t want to. I hate this feeling!”

“I know. I Know. I am sorry. If…If you want to have a baby……I will not sto----I will not stop you.”

Charles has been thinking about this for a long time after she discussed that the King gave him suggestion on how to freed Rianna.
They will pretend the baby and Rianna died. They will bury an empty casket. Count will introduced his new wife and son that he recalled from the province. She will be in a disguised but mostly just her hair color because Princess Rianna is not very popular and sickly so her face will not be recognized.

Julius has been frowning till then.
Charles doesn’t want it but if Julius craves for it so much….He will allow it.
His love for Julius is in the boundary of insanity.

Julius eyes widen.
He shakes his head.
Julius grabs Charles both cheeks and kisses him.

“No! I won’t. I love you. I love you.” He said kissing him.

Charles chuckles and he rubs Julius hair.
“I am sorry…. If I didn’t….”

“Forget it! I….I am not…I don’t need kids. No. Our brothers will have children..We can borrow them from time to time.”
Julius said making sure Charles is not hurt.

Charles kisses Julius hand.
“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

The burial proceeds without a hitch.

“I….I don’t know what to say.” Rianna cried and hugs Julius and Charles. “Thank you….For everything…”

“Hurry. Your son and husband’s need you.” Charles says.

“Good bye little sister.” Julius said smiling. “Make sure you visit with Peirre, okay?”

“Of course. Of course.” Rianna can’t help but cry again. She hugs Julius tighter. “Thank you for everything.”